The online racing simulator
Subaru Impreza WRC2008
(48 posts, started )
Subaru Impreza WRC2008

I want this car, I want that color. God this car just looks epic!
I like the paintjob, but if you ask me the car looks like crap.
Resembles the Focus in my opinion. But maybe thats what they were aiming for.
I admit that I am a Subaru Impreza whore, so I might just be slightly biased. I do think that the car, if it goes as good as it looks, should do quite well indeed.
I think they're beautifull and I think the road versions are beautifull, I want one.
I preferred this body style
Attached images
11642-2005-Subaru-Impreza.jpg
Quote from Bawbag :I think they're beautifull and I think the road versions are beautifull, I want one.

You are a bent bitch, need your eyes testing and have no clue. FACT!
Quote from flymike91 :I preferred this body style

me too
Personally i dont like the new hatchback version of the STI

THIS is a Subaru.
And the classic yellow paint rulez, not this one
Regardless of what anyone says, I think the new WRX STi looks decent. Not amazing, but they've always been ugly... just, a good kind of ugly.
#12 - aoun
IMO, the road version looks crap, but that WRC version looks awesome!
The front looks like a vaux and the back like a BMW. Still i'd have it.
At least looks somehow aggressive like a rallycar should, unlike the family wagons from Ford and Citroen. Altough car is always beautiful when it's winning, but anyway...
this is going to my skinning list for XFG. i kinda like it, but i like more those older blue n yellow paintings
I dont like it, old Impreza rulez....
Quote from pwrguido :

THIS is a Subaru.
And the classic yellow paint rulez, not this one

That is the best design so far. I have to say I like the newest one too. Boxer engine powahzorz! And Viva Solberg!
#18 - Don
Quote from spiderbait90 :Resembles the Focus in my opinion. But maybe thats what they were aiming for.

Hehe I was going to say the same thing... looks like a Subaru Focus
#20 - Jakg
'nuff said...

Yeah, the older ones were more beautifull, but that doesn´t make this one ugly.
Quote from allofyou :Like this one like that one , like this

hellooooooo, we life in 2008 , well at least i do, we dont need to say that a old one is better, that is just bullshit .
There is a couple of years more work in the new car. so that one is better. The impreza is a hatchback now the day, i aslo think its not the best improvemed but never the less the made a nice hatchback. i think they made it a hatchback, because it is much better if you look at handeling.

Quote from Don :wallpaper resolution:
http://rally-mania.cz/fotogalerie/384-4832ef43dd994.jpg
http://rally-mania.cz/fotogalerie/384-4832ef8a8eb54.jpg

i think it looks great.

that is what i call a 2008 wrc rally car !

[edit] hey i think the is the best car ever, and that is why we are driving in a car now the days. http://www.ausbcomp.com/~bbott/cars/cugnot.jpg
Some of you are quite funny, complaining about how a Subaru Impreza is ugly. Let me repeat that again...that a SUBARU IMPREZA is ugly. Well, that is the point! Function over form...function over form...

I myself have a 2007 WRX, and it is, by far, the most butt ugly car I have owned. It is a turbo lagging, understeering pig with the interior from a Massey Ferguson...and I love every ounce of it. If you want something pretty get a Lancer Evolution, or start appreciating Italian and French cars.

Speaking of EVO's, I do not see anything offered up for the WRC. Oh wait...that's right; Mitsubishi decided to whip out their dicks and piss on their loyal fans by introducing the EVO X.

You can argue numbers with me, but in the real world, the new STi trounces the new EVO X. Mitsubishi has, like with the Eclipse and Gallant, moved on to something more fatter and stupid.

Subaru Impreza WRC2008
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG