The online racing simulator
Movie Drivers Request
(95 posts, started )
I'm interested. I can drive most LFS cars very well (just not the UFR, or XFR). I can drift too but just don't often.
i can drive at slow speeds. It's harder to drive at faster speeds

If you need me - PM
Yehh, i'm in if you still need drivers... I'm usually on TC servers... PM me if you want..
#30 - knk
i am interested i can also help with editing ive been in lfs for quite a while now so i think i got the driving skills pm me with details
I would love to apply, just PM with any details.
Quote from Riders Motion :Is there a chance that we see the kind of movie and the 'quality' of it before we apply?

very good question tbh, not yet answered
#33 - TG44
I'm interested PM if you need anything
i'd be happy to join in on the fun as i attempted something like this last year.
why not......
Interested, PM me if you want.
Quote from ImportFantasy :Everybody is always a critic!

We'll just have to call squid the king crit! Bast*rd Man (inside joke) would work too.
im in but saw the thread to late
Quote from HighRoad :im in but saw the thread to late

that is what I thought too But you never know.

I am good at a lot of things in LFS (mostly racing and being so close to someones bumper they can see my eyeballs) but I don't know how they are going to choose.
i would love to have a go, sounds like fun and would be something differant for a change.
Count me in please PM me if you would like me to help you out.

Thanks,

Michael
I'm interested. PM me if you want me to take part.
To,
Squidhead, i have already replied to that question, obviously you have missed it:

"Good question, and one we was expecting to hear :P, Yes you will. As quoted from StartWars we are quickly working on a quaility teaser trailer, that will give some hints on what the movie is about. Unfortunatly we want to start making progress on the movie before realising a preview, as someone could easily take our idea.

Although if your happy to help us, and attent one of our filming days (which will be announced soon) you will find out all about our movie. (we will ask for your word not to spill of course :P)

Rest assure me and my friend are perfectionist. Expect this movie to be beyond any league seen before!"
Quote from unknownrisks :To,
Squidhead, i have already replied to that question, obviously you have missed it

that was not an answer, what people want to see is "experience and portfolio", not "we will have something done by third quarter of 2011"
Good, another perfectionist. I thought I was alone here for a while.
Quote from squidhead :that was not an answer, what people want to see is "experience and portfolio", not "we will have something done by third quarter of 2011"

A preview will be shown once some filming has commenced, but we can't say any more than what has been said already. If it counts, I do have experience in machinima - whilst this is my first attempt at a proper LFS film, I produced a popular movie in The Sims 2 a while back which I spent a lot of time on:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LqUACfs7KFk

Incidentally, it is the first Sim movie that I have seen to contain car content...
if you've watched the sim movie, you can get a bearing of what our standards and aims our for our first movie in lfs. if your not happy with the fact there is no details revealed then dont bother with us.

On the other hand, if your just waiting for a preview then we apologies for your wait, expect it within mid-june!
First off, thank you to all of those who have volunteered, we really appreciate the terrific response that we have gathered.

We have decided to start the first filming slot next Saturday on the 7th of June, at 2.00pm GMT+1. If you are interested and can make it for this date, then please contact myself or unknownrisks for further details. It would also be ideal if users could arrive half an hour early at 1.30 for instructions.

We look forward to seeing you
Sounds good. I will try really hard to be there, but I will have to get up pretty early to be on time. :P
If u give me some info about dates at shootings i might be intrested

If somebuddy crashes into a civilian car in the movie i wil be the car they crash in to
Just to remind those that can make it, the first filming session commences tomorrow at 2.00 pm GMT +1 For those that can't make it, there will be plenty of other opportunities over the coming weeks.

Movie Drivers Request
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG