Nice one, man!
Newton i'm agreed with you.
GOOD Job Thumbs upThumbs up keep going
#54 - Jakg
Anyone got a decent host for this?
Tell me ths host to upload it.

On rapidshare I have a problem with this:

118 Mb.

Quote from Jakg :Anyone got a decent host for this?

i don't use those fancypants special effects because they're gay

Big grin
Nice video, like it a lot...nicely edited, and good idea. Smile Reminds me of Need For Speed: Pro Street dough...Big grin
#60 - Tarc
Well the video editing is really nice, and so are the drifts most of the time, surely a good video but the orange-background outro with the keyframing is really weird, although it's the limitation of the software as well. At least effort put into it.
As for the music, it's always the editor's taste/preference, if I gave a score or something I wouldn't give less "just cuz I don't like the music" - since it goes okay with the vid.
Personally it's like 7, but that's not what matters:
Technically (editing, content, a/v sync etc) it's around 9/10
Good job.
One of the best video ever made.

keep it up!
Once again Lynce's video goes to my LFS-PR folder (I show them when someone says "What is LFS?". Biggest audience what have seen Lynce's Live_for_Speed_Intro was around 150 at the same time. Smile ).

Just a question: Why do I think that drifters use mouse or keyboard? Either the wheels go "lagging" or way too fast from lock to lock... Is there anyone who uses wheel?
I do.Big grin
#64 - Tarc
Quote from Gekkibi :
Just a question: Why do I think that drifters use mouse or keyboard? Either the wheels go "lagging" or way too fast from lock to lock... Is there anyone who uses wheel?

There are a lot. So many.
(Me too in a week)
Its an excellent video, inminent fan coming... Big grin

:cool:

Live for Drift. LFS Drift by Lynce
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG