The online racing simulator
I'm interested! sign me up
I'm out....
Hello. Can I join?
Passwords has been sent out...

Regards
Franke...
Can i join? I know it's a bit late but i didn't knew if i would be able to race.
Quote from PioneerLv :Can i join? I know it's a bit late but i didn't knew if i would be able to race.

You can join. Tuesday races is open for all to participate whenever they want. Some people come and people go, but those who like to compete with the others and gather points stay as long as they will.

Pay attention the rules, drive fair, don't stay on track if you are not racing, no chatting during qualify and race
Helow can i join ?
#110 - PZL
Sign me up to please ;-)
List updated with new participants ..too bad i can't join myself for some weeks
#112 - PZL
I would like to join this racing series

Reg.
PZL
Quote from PZL :I would like to join this racing series

Reg.
PZL

Cramer is on vacation, thats why he hasn´t replyed.... just show up tuesday!!
Quote from azlan608 :Cramer is on vacation, thats why he hasn´t replyed.... just show up tuesday!!

Well, actually, I did. Read the previous posts..(post 115 is meant as an answer to PZL and others too) ...and I´m back from vacation and preparing myself for chasing you guys to the next race! I have a lot of races to compensate for now
I should be faster if i had wheel!
My mouse sometimes so laging , and What i can do?!
In these races, i try to be carefull to others players!
Quote from renchix :I should be faster if i had wheel!
My mouse sometimes so laging , and What i can do?!
In these races, i try to be carefull to others players!

No wheel??? hmmm.. would be funnier for you with wheel. can´t you buy one?
Quote from Humbleridderen :No wheel??? hmmm.. would be funnier for you with wheel. can´t you buy one?

Yes, I have wheel, bet it`s broken, and for some new and better steering, need money! :/
Just some news: I have decided to put the Unity team on hold and join another team (TDRT)

Reason, at the moment, I don´t have the time and energy for looking for new people to the team and it has been hard to continuesly finding new people that can stay for a longer time...and race!!!! I find myself too much alone on the races and that´s not the meaning of a team.

I think it can be interesting to join a totally other team as TDRT, which performs very well and is well organised.

All Unity drivers, whether they are active or passive are free to join whatever they want (of course)

Time wil show, if there will be a rebirth of the team again.

Unity Tuesday races WILL continue.
Sorry to hear that, i was really enjoying the league.

Are the results going to be updated??
Quote from justingt5 :Sorry to hear that, i was really enjoying the league.

I have made an updated the results on a exel file but i can't upload xls format in here, but i can mail it to you if the list won't be updated in here.
Quote from justingt5 :Sorry to hear that, i was really enjoying the league.

The league will continue. It´s only the team who is stopping for now. So just come tuesdays as you normally do!
By the way, congratulations with your new team
Sign me in too
Quote from Sweptech :I have made an updated the results on a exel file but i can't upload xls format in here, but i can mail it to you if the list won't be updated in here.

that would be cool, i can convert to PDF and upload for you if want each week after the race??
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG