The online racing simulator
CET=Danish time?
Thanks
Sign me up as well (i know im late)
-
(heagles) DELETED by Humbleridderen : Confusing message because things has changed
If you guys need my server you can. Just let me know first and I can meet you on there.
We'll be switching to lfs-event server
Sign me up please.

I've no idea how many events (if any) I'll be around for, but I'll certainly try my best to make those in my holidays, and more
Quote from J@tko :Sign me up please.

I've no idea how many events (if any) I'll be around for, but I'll certainly try my best to make those in my holidays, and more

ok, pass is tuesday
server is changed to lfs-event.com
Me too

E: Sorry for the late sign up, i didn't have a clue what r4ptor was on about so i signed up for the forum

E2: If i'm accepted, may I join for the race?
/me signs up

sorry I'm late
Sign me up please im in the server already

*edit* Here's my sign up Humbleridden
Results of Round 1 attached.

EDIT: Just to say that I enjoyed tonight's race. Couldn't stand the combo, but had lots of fun, and the other racers were clean and friendly. And in certain people's cases (you know who you are ) unhumanly quick.
Attached images
Race 1.JPG
Race 2.JPG
Race 3.JPG
Great racing guys. Loved the event. Im surprised I got 6th without any practice whatsoever :P. You can see my times getting better and better every race lol.

Grats Alias Lesse for getting fastest lap better then WR every race O_O.
I enjoyed the races a lot too, i wasn't quick but i didnt expect to be turning up so shortly before the race began, and my internet lagged badly on the last race causing me too disconnect but overall i liked the quality of racing. : Grats to LasseVP as well, some awesome lapping from him.
Quote from J@tko :Results of Round 1 attached.

EDIT: Just to say that I enjoyed tonight's race. Couldn't stand the combo, but had lots of fun, and the other racers were clean and friendly. And in certain people's cases (you know who you are ) unhumanly quick.

Thanks for racing guys and thank you J@tko for putting up the screenshots (nice). It wil help me to make the point standing easier.

Remember it´s on every Tuesdays, so keep on coming

All racers are accepted and added!
Great race
Tight fights and close race, I don't know.
However I loved the races, not just because of the results, but mainly because it was the first event, I kept my concentration during all 3 races!
I've had my troubles to do so before, I hope it'll continue.
Finally i'm glad to see all these people at the first round, the future of the league looks great.
NOTE!
I have made some changes to the point system, so we start with 32 points for position 1, 31 points for position 2 etc....

Another thing is, that i think it´s a good idea to let the 4 worst race days not count for each player. We have 20 race days in total, so 4 is not so much, but will help those, who is not able to come to some of the races or just had a very bad day. So no need for crying, if you have some of those from time to time!

The rest of the point system with 3 points for pole and 1 point for fastest lap is the same. The purpose with this point system is to let it be important to practice, so we support that culture but in the same time don´t punish people for having disconnects and other things which deny you from coming or finishing some of the races.

But practice will be the key to victory!
That seems fair enough. Hope to see a lot of people to the next event too.
Sounds like a good idea I doupt ill be there for most races though

I have school and when I get home the qualifying session would be over and the race would have started for about 10 minutes :S

The races during holidays and summer though ill probably show up
Points updated here

....and the gameserver Unity-racing.com is set to the next race on tuesday 18th March:
Fernbay Green (Fe2) in LX4 for practice and races
I'm actually ahead of my team mate for once amazing!
Hehe Martin I told you I'd get you :P!

Oh well, we have the same score but im under? :P

Was fun
Quote from evilpimp :Hehe Martin I told you I'd get you :P!

Oh well, we have the same score but im under? :P

Was fun

Just a minor detail. Next week I'll try harder. :haha:
Quote from Attila :Just a minor detail. Next week I'll try harder. :haha:

Just a minor detail. Next week I wont be there cuz of school Frown
Hi there,

been looking for a league to join and i had a few on the unity server tonights and its very good.

i would like to join please i can do all races left in season?

please respond if i can join?

THANK YOU
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG