The online racing simulator
Quote from justingt5 :Hi there,

been looking for a league to join and i had a few on the unity server tonights and its very good.

i would like to join please i can do all races left in season?

please respond if i can join?

THANK YOU

Yes, you can join
If not too late, sign me up.
Will try and attend to as many as I can
Anyone got a decent (read: easy driven and fast) setup for this?
Inferno's not my style for this...
Quote from LasseVP :Anyone got a decent (read: easy driven and fast) setup for this?
Inferno's not my style for this...

NO!!! You can´t have a set that is faster.... last evening you were 3 sec. (or more) faster than me. Sorry but thats the way it is

Ohh - maybe it´s because I suck!!

Yes it is.....
Quote from azlan608 :NO!!! You can´t have a set that is faster.... last evening you were 3 sec. (or more) faster than me. Sorry but thats the way it is

Ohh - maybe it´s because I suck!!

Yes it is.....

I got a better setup from Dan J. Thanks
Its more stable, however I'm still 2s from WR, so still need more speed.
Hope to do times ~ 103% from WR.
Quote from LasseVP :I got a better setup from Dan J. Thanks
Its more stable, however I'm still 2s from WR, so still need more speed.
Hope to do times ~ 103% from WR.

Grrr...I tried NOT to give you that set, but now you got mine again (through Dan J)...and see, what happened to all of us in the last race. TOTAL humiliation of all of us
NOTE!

There´s some updates to the rules. Please read them again
Quote from Humbleridderen :Grrr...I tried NOT to give you that set, but now you got mine again (through Dan J)...and see, what happened to all of us in the last race. TOTAL humiliation of all of us

Dan said he did a little change to the set from you, so its not all your fault.
There's still a lot of improvement for my driving, so its not total humiliation this time, and it won't be, because I do hate the LX's.

*Rules read again.
Hi , Im a bit late but can i sign up for this league too?

Racer Name - [TDRT] M.Dunne
LFS Name - matthew1993
This Idiot will attend tonight as well - was good fun last week... ... so Kenn... please put me on the list...
Good luck everybody, gonna be some slide-action tonight with the LX cars.
In
Quote from Clownpaint :I would like to take part in tonights race, thanks.

All has got an pm now with password
Me probs can't race tonight

If anything, I'll be there for the last race (hopefully!)
Results updated. ´

here
Tonight I cannot race and be admin, so Jesper Valentin (MZWiZard) will be race admin.

Jess Andresen (azlan608) will be the one in charge of point standing.
Tuesday Races
Hi there,

been looking for a league to join and i had a few on the unity server tonights and its very good.

THANK YOU
Quote from peter80 :Hi there,

THANK YOU

Yes of cause.....just show up tonight.
I'm sorry to say, but I'll have to resign the league (including tonights race).

Its due lack of spare time to LFS, so I'll focus elsewhere, and feeling kind of sad to leave it. But I just can't find the time.

Best of luck to everybody, keep it nice and clean.
Great nice and quick too. Just one thing... Nothin aimed at Fusion who cares but he sat back and watched all three races execpt the last. Nobody knows what happend... He didnt race and nobody could see his car but everytime i passed the start line i moved to first but before the third turn i was back to second every lap. I dont mean to be bad but i won all three races and fusion didnt race at all....
Quote from matthew1993 :Great nice and quick too. Just one thing... Nothin aimed at Fusion who cares but he sat back and watched all three races execpt the last. Nobody knows what happend... He didnt race and nobody could see his car but everytime i passed the start line i moved to first but before the third turn i was back to second every lap. I dont mean to be bad but i won all three races and fusion didnt race at all....

Nothing aimed at Mr.Dunne here... but he sat back and watched all three races... cause I did'nt see him on my screen....

I DID all 3 races - but obviosly cause of a massive lag somewhere, I could not see you guys - and you could not see me... And surely my friend.. Had I just had the powers to arrange and rearrange results of a race, whilst sitting back and doing nothing.... for sure I've made some WR's and won all 3 races... Dont you think...

If you dont believe me... i can post you all 3 replays.... Theyre a bit boring to watch, but no problem...
I was excellent last night - my best performance yet.

Quote from r4ptor :I was excellent last night - my best performance yet.

Well... I'm kind'a proud of you as well... Mr. Hansen...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG