The online racing simulator
Ricer style?
(23 posts, started )
Ricer style?
How can you call this style when each car panel is in different colour/ from other car or is just not painted:

It is not a wreck style or rice, it's something else. Long time before one mate said me but i forgot.
I prefer caling it junker stile
Rat rod?
But those are finished projects that are made to look like crap.

These just look like they are WIP but the owner doesn't have the stamina to finish.
Not yet finished style? No money for painting style?
It could also be possible that due to ricer style, they've crashed into a wall, went over a speed bump, etc., and had to buy a new body panel? It's surely a balls of a job to get it the right colour afterwards without respraying the entire car
It's something like Chrisuu said ''Junker style''. But right word was another.
Well looking at the red wine S14, I would say it's just not finished. You can see it's got a R33 front end so that's probably the reason why it's not yet painted...
the word you're looking for is "тазики"
lol Photoshop
...I stand corrected...I didn't think any right-minded person would actually buy something like that
Quote from dougie-lampkin :...I stand corrected...I didn't think any right-minded person would actually buy something like that

I've seen quite a few of them around here.

And I don't think they are that bad, tbh.
#16 - Osco
ghetto style..
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
Probablly ''rat-style''. Approximately it is what i'm searching, but what about those noncolored bumpers and front side panels?
Sometimes it's just that people didn't finished the whole body kit or the car just got crashed and took another car(same model) to get the parts of it.
its a shitty style thats for sure
If you look at the first car, in text, it says "harleqin style etc." for it, so thats intentional.

As for the 2 civics, they are rice. Rice is any mods that server no purpose at all, apart from looking ghey. It looks to me as if those 2 civics are just a W.I.P but the driver is another idiot who goes round in a unpainted shed. AS for the skyline, it looks as if it was maybe in an accident? Just not yet been painted by the looks of it.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :If you look at the first car, in text, it says "harleqin style etc." for it, so thats intentional.

As for the 2 civics, they are rice. Rice is any mods that server no purpose at all, apart from looking ghey. It looks to me as if those 2 civics are just a W.I.P but the driver is another idiot who goes round in a unpainted shed. AS for the skyline, it looks as if it was maybe in an accident? Just not yet been painted by the looks of it.

it says "...... harleqin outfit for Rover ..."
Quote from G!NhO :it says "...... harleqin outfit for Rover ..."

jezus, you don't need to bitch for that stupid word, besides Nathan was right.
Anywaaaay, i'd rather see minimal exterior mods and maximum engine mods (not chromed parts lol), and just rip-out the interior :P
Quote from Scrabby :jezus, you don't need to bitch for that stupid word, besides Nathan was right.
Anywaaaay, i'd rather see minimal exterior mods and maximum engine mods (not chromed parts lol), and just rip-out the interior :P

wtf why are you such a bitch, i just corrected him

Ricer style?
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG