The online racing simulator
Eurovision 2008
(109 posts, started )
The Voting isn't for the music, it's for the "neighbouring" factor (as stated before), the reason why people don't vote for the UK is because everyone hates us :P
Quote from hyntty :My Belgian is quite poor but I think it would be something like this:

I saw you walk down the street
With some other girl
Always thought that I was the only one in your world
Baby can you tell me so
Out of sight out of mind ain't what love ought to be
And I hoped all the time that you'd be faithful to me
Faithful to me

All I'm asking you for when you walk out the door
Is to be my baby, baby
I just want to be sure
That forever and more
You would be my baby

Love is just like a flower baby it has to grow
And when you are away I'm even loving you more
I just have to let you know
One on one is the way and that's the way it should be
So if you're not gonna stay
Then don't be playing with me
You can set me free

Where the hell you getting this from? It was some made-up language based on eastern languages... It's about a little kid..
Quote from JO53PHS :Spain: WTF^500

Spain was great, as was Bosnia and the latvian pirates.
ffs why Russia, WHY?

Ukraine or Greece should of won, Amazing girls, fun songs and good show.
Quote from DevilDare :Ukraine or Greece should of won, Amazing girls, fun songs and good show.

wth? both songs were horrible
bosnia ftw
Azerbijan's hybrid of Meatloaf and Rob Dougan was considerably better than Russia.

I can understand why a lot of people voted for them. They give Russia twelve or Russia gives them two hundred and ten in their tea ...
kinda loved Turkey's..

Anyway, Ukrane and greece had hot girls
Quote from duke_toaster :Azerbijan's hybrid of Meatloaf and Rob Dougan was considerably better than Russia.

Did you listen to the voices of the Azerbaijan "singers"?

That was ridiculously bad.
Don't listen at the voices. Vote for the hot girls, ignore the boys (Russia:tilt

And that will make Ukrane first and Greece second for me
Secret combination wasn't obvious enough to victory
Iceland had the best tune, but they are not Russian enough to win, the voting always ruins what is otherwise a hilarious and mental evening, but then again politics does tend to be a party pooper.
What a bull of crap this voting system is, there's like 20 of those ex-Russian countries, and everyone giving points to their "neighboors" and such..
They should definately change this voting thing, there's gotta be the better way for this.
Israel had clearly the best song of all, i really liked it..
does andorra take part?

If anybody can win, then just andorra.
Quote from Boris Lozac :What a bull of crap this voting system is, there's like 20 of those ex-Russian countries, and everyone giving points to their "neighboors" and such..
They should definately change this voting thing, there's gotta be the better way for this.
Israel had clearly the best song of all, i really liked it..

I thought it was a woman singing until the gay tanned muscle man in a silver waistcoat lit up. Clearly the best song was the Spanish entry, I nearly wet myself laughing.
They should choose LFS voting system, with banning and kicking!
Vote ban the UK act for totally failing to represent UK culture and taste. The UK should just do a totally mental pisstake act next year, and if a Russian country wins, withdraw the funding, then there wouldn't even be a bloody song contest!
nope, we shouldn't do it full stop. All the western European countries should boycott the next one seeing as every eastern European country votes for their neighbours, which gives the Western acts almost no chance of winning. It should really be renamed 'Balkanvision' as thats basically what it is

Oh and the Latvian pirate song should've won

I have to say our act was one of the best, still not great but way way better than that inane Spanish entry which garnered considerably more points than ours
I must say the spanish song was quite... odd.
But Ukraine with Ani Lorak
Sweden failed BIG too!

What do you say about Björn Gustafsson?
"And twelve points to... err.. Sweden! Noo you can't vote on yourself, Norway."
Quote from EmilO :What do you say about Björn Gustafsson?

He tried too hard to be "funny" and failed miserably.
We had a Hungarian girl, she PHAILED, cause she couldn't get into the finals either But last year another girl finished 7.
Yes, not my style, but this song is quite popular here, in Hungarian language.
Quote from EmilO :
What do you say about Björn Gustafsson?

Funny character, reminds me of Ismo Leikola. http://www.ismoleikola.com/edinburgh.htm

And I think our boys didn't exactly fail (except for losing to Sweden but I bet Charlotte ain't exactly dancing on the table either), it just wasn't anything new and glorious anymore.
Quote from Shotglass :she cant be hungarian.... not attractive enough

Hungarian girls are the most beautiful in the world. Unfortunately she's the exception

Eurovision 2008
(109 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG