The online racing simulator
How long you been with LFS
(130 posts, started )
Quote from Antman :how can you play demo for 2 years £24 is really cheap for a game of this standard

cuz my mom thinks that is unsafe to buy on internet
I registered at the time when I got the Demo IIRC, so my profile says it all.
Apparently, i was born yesterday, so, not very long, i guess
#54 - FRED
A long long time.

Found it back in August/September 2002 and stuck with it since then.
Got S2 back in March last year after playing the demo for about 20 minutes, LFS really took my breath away with the online play (ahem racing). Now I've done 54,000 online miles That is probably far too much in a year, especially as I am still useless
I discovered LfS about 3months before my join date and remember playing it with a PlayStation 2 controller via a usb convertor.

Then got S2 and joined the legendary team known as [BlitZ] (ask General Lee) and really enjoyed the game for 1 1/2 years and now have moved on to Forza 2, mainly for convenience.
Quote from mcgas001 :Not long...

May 2007

And look at all of the things you have done for the community in that time. Glad to see your sticking around .
Must have been playing since summer '02, Think I still has the CD with my first Demo version somewhere.
My License story:
19 May 2003 creditcard £ 12
18 Dec 2003 creditcard £ 12

Hey my S1 account has soon a 5 year celebration, and my S2 license is also having a 5 year "party" later this year ...
Quote from Dygear :And look at all of the things you have done for the community in that time. Glad to see your sticking around .

LOL, Really? Like what?
It's gonna be 5 years for me this june and I'm gonna be 20 years old in a week.
So soon it will have been with me for 1/4th of my life
ohh! Do not watch when i join the forum.
i ply lfs from 2004 year. i don't remember the mouth
Got the game last autumn, but it took some time before I got my wheel and everything set up right, so I only really started playing after Christmas (when I discovered CTRA).

Nowadays I have to force myself to not play as much though, because of exams. And then I'm going home for the summer, so I won't be able to play for over two months. That's going to hurt badly..
i have played since Live For Speed S2 v0.5T came out. i dunno were it at 2007 or 2006. i joint the forums 7th December 2007. I joint these forums so late pecause i dl'lled lfs from peliplaneetta and i didnt know any about these forums. i used to kill my spare time at this when i didnt knew about forums and when i came here now i skin most of my time
Quote from batteryy :i have played since Live For Speed S2 v0.5T [...] i joint the forums 7th December 2007. I joint these forums so late pecause i dl'lled lfs from peliplaneetta and i didnt know any about these forums.

Actually, the join date displays what date you registered at lfs.net (which is necessary when purchasing a license), NOT when you first activated your forum account. If the latter was the case there wouldn't be any join dates prior to 2005.
Ive been around long enough to see the collapes of the well respected drift community and the age of new airhead wannabe drifters quite a shame really.

But LFS itself has grown like i have with the time ive been with it so a fair while is my guess.
Since march 2003 demo 0.2...
Quote from AstroBoy :Ive been around long enough to see the collapes of the well respected drift community and the age of new airhead wannabe drifters quite a shame really.

But LFS itself has grown like i have with the time ive been with it so a fair while is my guess.

Yeep. Same here.
Just that I've been missing in demo when the well respected teams were making their names on S1....well, minus the occasional Yashio manji.
May 2006 - my join date.

I spent a lot of time on demo, I was in love with the XFG. Then I started making textures because there was quite a bit of discussion on the forum at that time about texture size, with different people having a go at different things- Becky, Devil007, Tagforce, Honey, Taavi, ElectricWolf etc... I did a couple of small textures and it just went on from there. I thought the community gathered around LFS was awesome. Someone bought me a licence for the work I was doing (I haven't heard from him since, but I'm still very thankful). S2 was like stepping into a bigger world... was a bit confusing at first. I think it's the longest time I've spent on any single game.
I dont know when exactly but i have had LFS S1 (?) maybe Q or sth. like that, I was happy when I reached 200 credits
I started at my join date. I was only playing demo from then until November that year. I never touched online whilst on demo and when I got S2 license I still never went online, then a month later I got my first wheel and started going online, then I was hooked!

Same as EKar, this is the longest time I've stuck with one game. Having a good community helps that a lot.
Ive been around quite a bit. Since LFS S1 Patch E, and playing almost everyday since then. As well as LFS, I have grown with it and it quite possibly matured me for who I am today and has definitly brought out my creative side of me.
Quote from juejue :As well as LFS, I have grown with it and it quite possibly matured me for who I am today and has definitly brought out my creative side of me.

Bullshit, you're immature now. Dunno what you was like before though.
My join date minus about 1 month. But I've been separated from her for almost a year now.

(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG