The online racing simulator
How long you been with LFS
(130 posts, started )
Just wanted to know how many years, months you been playing the game.

I played back in S1 days, but brought S1 back in 11 Jun 2004 then S2 when it came out. Nearly 4 years now
Since 2006 April

< --------

Says to the left of your name
join date on forums != date you started playing lfs
Quote from Biohazard :join date on forums != date you started playing lfs

It is the date you got your licence though, or if you're a "newbie" (I use that term loosely), the date your signed up with your demo account for the forums.
I've been playing on and off for about 5 years now. And I'm still a slowpoke.
Quote from Biohazard :join date on forums != date you started playing lfs

Unless you started playing before this forum started I started in August 2002, along with a lot of others, when the first demo was released.
Since December 2007,wish i could spend more time on this fabolous game
#9 - Profi
Quote from Michael Denham :Unless you started playing before this forum started I started in August 2002, along with a lot of others, when the first demo was released.

I thought LFS was at RSC forums first... I would've guessed that I downloaded LFS in late 2002 or early 2003 and lfsforum was launched later. Not 100% sure though
I played demo about 10 months before registering on LFS website. So, I started somewhere in 2006.
October 2002, though it's been quite a while since I've actively played LFS online.
4 Years - started in feb in demo till may 04 - s3 since then heheh
about 2 years but only demo grrrrrrrrrr
Saw it and tested it first time december 2002 and started playing more and more 2003 and bought license in 2004.
Not long...

May 2007
how can you play demo for 2 years £24 is really cheap for a game of this standard
Quote from Profi :I thought LFS was at RSC forums first... I would've guessed that I downloaded LFS in late 2002 or early 2003 and lfsforum was launched later. Not 100% sure though

This forum here was started in August of 2005.

The earliest join dates are January 2003 because that was the first month you could register at lfs.net.
Since Feb last year.

Checked out the Demo in 2004 but didn't play much.
Licensed since February 1, 2004.
Well the first time i meet LFS was at a party about 2.5 years ago , "it" was wearing a red fzr dress with some michelin shoes and i totally fell in love with "it" , i have been dating "it" since :lovies3d:
I'm just so cool that I don't even play S2.

I've already got my copy of S3. Scawen is also releasing early beta copies of S4 at the moment, but I hear Audi have been on his case because they reckon they owns the S4 name.

since from the begining and begining, the 1st ever ever ever ever ever demo that came out........
Tried the 1st demo, didn't like it, then at some point, did some rallycross for a few months on demo. Then came S1E which offered really cool sideways action with a keyboard, so i played that for a few months. Then in August 2005 this forum was released, RSC was painfully slow on my computer, being a fair bit more mature and open minded i completely fell for S2, finally bought S2 in April 2006 a few days before the U patch was released, with the BMW Sauber. So it took me about 4 years to be convinced that LFS is worth spending money on.
My account says Sertember of '05, but i think it was at least 3 months after that when I started.
hmm .. im playing since patch Q ..

(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG