The online racing simulator
Round 5 Pre-Race Discussion
Well, only a week left for the final race of the first Head-to-Head Series. There are still at least four people fighting for the championship as we turn to the track it all started. Nolan Scott (Core.BigTime) is down by 7 points but can easily fight for second or third, possibly even be champion if Eduardo de Souza runs out of steam... Niko Puntola is in second with a mere two point loss, and Paul Tassan is another 2 points behind Niko in third.

Aston Cadet Reverse with the LX6 has proven to give some very close battles in the past. I have a feeling this event will be the most populated of the series. Practice, practice, practice guys, without it you probably won't make it into the first round. Lets talk about your times, effort, start up some more drama and rivalries and get PUMPED UP!
Well, the maximum points one can score is 9. That means even Jaward and Mistatea have mathematical chances to become champion.
Quote from de Souza :Well, the maximum points one can score is 9. That means even Jaward and Mistatea have mathematical chances to become champion.

Lol that would mean that the leaders don't show up or all get connection problems for some reason. That gives me a pretty good idea. huahahaha.

But, yeah, the championship is pretty much decided imo. Souza first, Paul Tassan second and Niko third. Unless Niko works hard on this one. :P
Micheal Passingham, I am going to beat you! Hehe, we are tied at the moment for Championship points and I have set my sights on you, and will pull the trigger when ready... I hope I get my chance to beat you!
Quote from evilpimp :That gives me a pretty good idea. huahahaha.

Now now Mista-Tea... Keep it clean or you will forever feel guilty about the win.
#6 - J@tko
What times are we getting?

my pb is a 1.03, with my kb. Might be a tad faster with my wheel, but certainly more consistant

I have a feeling I'll be scrapping for my place on the grid
My current PB is 0:55.92.

I'll probably be able to get it to low 55s imo. But not much better.
#8 - J@tko
Please say that's a flying lap Mr.T.

Mine's for a 1 lap sprint with a standing start.

Just done a 1.02.50.

Which is probably as fast as I'm going to get with a kb, i was right on the limit on nearly all the corners.

Done a 57.3 on a flyer. More speed possible

I'm not that bad then
This event will be very hard to me, I will try it with G25, there will be looots of drifting but I'm looking forward to it
Quote from J@tko : Please say that's a flying lap Mr.T.

Mine's for a 1 lap sprint with a standing start.

Just done a 1.02.50.

Which is probably as fast as I'm going to get with a kb, i was right on the limit on nearly all the corners.

Done a 57.3 on a flyer. More speed possible

I'm not that bad then

Lol yeah that was my quali time in the first H2H event I think. :P So I think I've gotten better enough to beat that laptime again
Quote from evilpimp :Lol yeah that was my quali time in the first H2H event I think. :P So I think I've gotten better enough to beat that laptime again

Oh good

I think I can get a 56 second lap, so I'm actually fairly quick

Yeah - they'll be loads of drifting on my part too
Oh come on guys! Lets get some rivalries going... It seems I have nothing to worry about since Mp3 Astra is just gonna let me win, notice no reaction! Mwahhaha, his sign of weakness.
Niko, too late to try to dominate the beast.

For those wondering what times are good, take a look at the qualify and race results of our test event made on january. Damn who made those ugly graphics?

If you wanna get inspired, the broadcast is here. Mista you beat me on that one :\
Quote from de Souza :Niko, too late to try to dominate the beast.

For those wondering what times are good, take a look at the qualify and race results of our test event made on january. Damn who made those ugly graphics?

If you wanna get inspired, the broadcast is here. Mista you beat me on that one :\

What, how, but, whaaaaaaat?

I don't remember that lol. Must have been believing a lot.
Hahah, yeah... Those were the times when we all believed.
I've ALWAYS believed... Thats what the whole secret has been...
Anyone got a decent set for this track

despertaly need it
I'm not saying this is my exact set, but this is the set I use in DashForCash with the LX6. Its a 1 lapper set, low tire pressures, gear ratios setup for acceleration and its very basic.
Attached files
LX6___0_D4C_F.set - 132 B - 852 views
didn't try the combo, i think its a good ideea to race on it.
Andrei you were in the first two events... You easily should know this combo now :P
yea, i remembered it.

i was thinking at something...°RP° MistaTea i think i wanna race vs you!

ME,YOU,LX6, NOW!
Heheh, later im at school. :P
lies
agent_k and I had a tie, very good battle throughout the entire track and tied... This wasn't as perfect as the first tie I ever had, but it wasn't bad either... (Tie = 0.00.00 Time Difference, although my wheels crossed the line first :P)

Either way I am aiming for the high 1:01s at the moment but am searching for a place to shave off more time.
Quote from LFSn00b :i've improved my time by a second so shush

And I've improved mine by 2 seconds... and a half! hahah yeah sure...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG