The online racing simulator
Good suggestion [DEMO leagues]
(14 posts, started )
What hasn't been yet is to make lfs leagues for demo players but to make registrations in here and have rounds let's first round second etc.And to get points.So if anybody can.....
#2 - garph
It has been done.

In fact, the first post in the leagues section - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=42490

Search the league section for demo leagues, you'll see any running and past leagues.

Also, better thread titles will help you get what you need, this one doesn't say anything.
So nobody else has an opinion to express???If nobody is volunteering to held an event i'll open a server but what i wanted to have more events with xfg and xrg not fbm.Fbm is boring and i like the other cars more because they have more real physics.
#4 - garph
Guy you need to be a lot more organised than that.

What cars to run, which track, number of laps, pit stops, points system, league forum, number of races, qualification, race times and dates (organising different time zones), etc, etc......

Even if you want to get an idea of interest you need at least a basic idea of how the league will run and what it will contain.

Making/Running a league is a lot of work and needs loads of effort from both the creator and the entrants, you need, clean racing and committed demo racers and a lot of them.

Like I said before, the thread title says nothing to make a demo racer looking for a demo league top even look at this thread, its even in the wrong section, and from the lack of interest in the other league it might tell you all you need to know.

And start looking around the forum more - http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=191

They run a demo/beginners league, they would be the best people to talk to about futrue events.
Quote from ProDemoDrifter :So nobody else has an opinion to express???If nobody is volunteering to held an event i'll open a server but what i wanted to have more events with xfg and xrg not fbm.Fbm is boring and i like the other cars more because they have more real physics.

More real physics? How do the XFG and XRG have more real physics? If any car has the most realistic physics its the FBM, because its modelled exactly on a real car, Scawen even test drove the real car to dial in the physics.
That's my thought.More leagues should be held on demo servers so demo players can take part in real racing.
Quote from ProDemoDrifter :That's my thought.More leagues should be held on demo servers so demo players can take part in real racing.

If demo players want to take part in "real racing" they can buy a licence.
Or another idea is to have drifting events with points and these staff.Damn i'll win all the champs.....
I think this game supports demo users alot. And i mean, ALOT.
everyboddy here went tru the demo user phase, buying a license is not so hard if you really wanna get into the real thing.
even i could buy it (didnt had international credit card, had to workaround.)

check the links he gave you.
Other demo-event (Where you can win S2 license) is S2 Voucher Competition. I'll have to warn you, 'tho: It is not about drifting. It is not about style. And it is definitely not easy to win. These are the guys who will eat you on breakfast and asks some more. I have seen some serious racing on pre-qualifications already.
Quote from Gekkibi : These are the guys who will eat you on breakfast and asks some more.

l33tness.
That is hardcore yes indeed.
Gekkibi are there any replays I can watch or vids? Looks pretty interusting
Good suggestion [POST in the right section]
Quote from ProDemoDrifter :Or another idea is to have drifting events with points and these staff.Damn i'll win all the champs.....

OK? So go set up one of these events?

People aren't going to do your ideas for you, if you want to start a league goto that section and get one started.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG