The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
why everytime you leave the game 2nd appears regretting his luck
why everytime you leave the game 2nd appears regretting his luck?

wouldnt be more logical show number 1?

Quote from lerts :why everytime you leave the game 2nd appears regretting his luck?

wouldnt be more logical show number 1?

because 2nd didnt win?
Oh I see what you're talking about... NOT
I think what he means is that he would prefer seeing a number 1 cheering for his win, instead of number 2 regretting his luck.

Well, I don't know why it is like that and I don't as well know why it shouldn't be. It's just an exit screen.
Quote from BigPeBe :I think what he means is that he would prefer seeing a number 1 cheering for his win, instead of number 2 regretting his luck.

Not everyone wins. Everyone would like to win but in reality, theres usually only one winner.

To me he looks like an emo in disguise, and all pissed off with life 'cause you just closed Live For Speed, and the fact he lost.
Maybe he'll win next time?

EDIT: Just tried, no he won't
Poor #2.
#8 - lerts
i dont know maybe i think too much not too well

but i dont want to see a sad guy evry time i exit the game, dont you play to be happy?
#9 - aoun
ROFL, does it matter?

Its a shit sim it is! Bloody LFS having a number 2 on a mans cap on the credits screen! I want my money back!
Quote from lerts :but i dont want to see a sad guy evry time i exit the game, dont you play to be happy?

Put the attached file into LFS/Data/Pic...
Attached images
bkg_credits.jpg
OMG, I just noticed, it's lerts! He's emigrated from Botswana!
Quote from lerts :i dont know maybe i think too much not too well

but i dont want to see a sad guy evry time i exit the game, dont you play to be happy?

Jajaja te mamaste xD nunca me habia dado cuenta xD

Sorry guys couldnt resist xD
Lerts is back!!!

Oh wait..................................
Damnit I wish I had thought of this first.
Yeah, when people are analyzing a exit screen picture, you know LFS is due for another patch.
maybe hes sad because your leaving the game
Quote from spankmeyer :Damnit I wish I had thought of this first.

thatll make you 73% less funny i reckon

anyway its not like lfs makes it particularly hard to change menu backgrounds to something you prefer
#18 - Don
he won the next time
Damn, i was thinking he's calling with someone, you completely destroyed my life. not rly
#20 - SamH
You lot are all nuts. He's the winner. He's on his cellphone, transferring his winnings to his Swiss bank account. D'oh!
Quote from SamH :You lot are all nuts. He's the winner. He's on his cellphone, transferring his winnings to his Swiss bank account. D'oh!

When I am talking to the cell-phone, I usually keep it near my ear, not near my eyes!

You lose!
#22 - SamH
It's a bluetooth earset on his right ear, obviously. He's rubbing his eyes, trying to remember the last few digits of his bank account number
Quote from Gekkibi :When I am talking to the cell-phone, I usually keep it near my ear, not near my eyes!

You lose!

But what if the Swiss bankineer just informed him that Uwe Boll financed his latest movie with his money after he ran out of Nazi gold?

I have nothing more to say.

Damn you! Damn you all! Especially Spankmeyer...
#25 - Osco
somebody buy lerts an S2 license please, I ROFL every time I read one of his posts

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG