The online racing simulator
Round 4 Pre-Race Discussion
Finally a great car and track!
This will be a very tight one
Quote from Stefani24 :Finally a great car and track!
This will be a very tight one

I think they've all been pretty good car/track combinations!
Funny, this is the one couldn't care less (FXR). But since I might be fighting for the championship I better learn how to drive it!
Lol well I had some experience in the FZR @ FE3 with IGTC but a I tried with FXR today and yeh... Feels weird that car... Maybe have a GTR's @ (whatever track) next season?
Great, I've just bought a G25 so i think I will drive on it there btw great wheel

looking forward to that race
I think its going to be very evident who practice and who didnt. This isn't an easy combo to go fast, but it is fairly easy to drive. I am going to open the [SR]HeadToHead server to the public this week to encourage practice, although I will be testing the 'ole Dash For Cash system again at some point as I work on it...

@Evilpimp - I don't know what the plans are quite yet for next season, but I don't know if I will have GTRs. The original goal was to get some of the harder combo's and make them shine, however I think that is hindering some participants from joining. We have had over 16 at each event so thats been great, but I wanna see if qualifying can't scare people into doing better by adding the pressure of being knocked out of the event (as I was in Event 2), anyway it will be announced when the time comes although I do know we will be taking a bit of a break.
Deu to lack of free time i havent even triand yet this is going to be bad

Il train tonight but i dont think if i remeber everything corectly from muy training session from over a week ago
bad for me too.
I will have the DashForCash server up and running tonight, still not happy with some of its issues but it will be great for practice... So come on by in 6 hours or so, very late for you guys in Europe but hey, what else can I do until the system is running how I want it to? (Answer: Nothing!)

Hope to see you there!
Hope I can get in on this one...3pm and a great time for me! Practise Singleplayer Is What Im doing!!!
[SR]DashForCash will be up and running in 1 hour... (6:30 EST)
Because I am at work, and the system isn't really ready to stay public without my attention... There are still some critical bugs that need working.
Ok guys I am home now and starting up the server and system as we speak come join
Im in there and have been for a bit but AFK (SR Head To Head)
Ill drive like 2 laps then I have to get back to work :S sorry
Any Server info, You said that Last night you would Send it Via Pm, I didnt get a Pm?
Quote from greg_slideways :Any Server info, You said that Last night you would Send it Via Pm, I didnt get a Pm?

Yeah wait an hour or so, you'll get the info
Ok, I am on the combo now, Single player Practicing! I am Going to open up, (Touge-M Server), With this combo If anyone would like to practice!
I'll be in my team server practicing if you want to join.

just search my username : evilpimp
I'll Be glad to Hold this server as the Official Practice Server!

greg_slideways
evilpimp

We are both on, feel free to join us!
#21 - d1gp
Too bad I cancelled something to run this event. And too bad I can't make it next saturday. Yeah it was a mess...
Plus I don't get why we didn't keep on going after the second restart?

PS: I'm aware this is not that easy
Quote from d1gp :
PS: I'm aware this is not that easy

Well there we go.

Sometimes these things happen and we have to accept it. We apologised for what happened and the only thing we can do is reschedule it.
Guys, I am very sorry for the inconveniences and the plans you have canceled for this event. Really sorry I need to postpone it until next weekend, but the real think I am upset about is it was 100% totally human error. I am sorry I made the call I did but I got in my head that the system was messed up and decided it was best to postpone it so I could see what happened...

The first start was actually 100% correct, but I had forgotten to press a button and I thought that it needed to be pressed when the system I made did actually do that for me, go figure. So when I thought that that was messed up I said we needed the restart, and then the next run through did the same exact thing... Which I thought was wrong so I made an error and called out to postpone the event because I thought it was wrong. However, this was all human error 100% my fault and I am very sorry guys... About four people had left when I realized that it was all 100% good and by that time I needed to stick with my initial decision; so the event will be held next Saturday same time as always...

Again I apologize but I hope everyone understands that it was better to stop the event because I thought things were wrong, just imagine if they were and everyone raced as well as they could have... Look at the bright side: This gives everyone an extra week of practice even though some don't need it, a lot could use it... I also hope qualifying goes better next time as a lot of people coming out from pits weren't paying attention, nor were people watching blue flags too well from what I have seen in the replay.
I still had fun :P Looking forward to next week hopfully i wont have anything to do

Tim don't worry man it's iight
#25 - d1gp
That's not a big deal, human errors happen sometimes, it wouldn't be normal that they don't.
Anyway keep it up like that, you managed to create a good concept.
Good luck to everyone for the end of the series.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG