The online racing simulator
Well that gives me chance to participate, i wanted to race in this series but somehow i missed three races. And this round is very interresting because i like this combo.
guys is it ok if i bring someone else along for the event?
lol from what i have seen he's definatly not either that or he's hiding something
In your pn where u reminded that u changed the date, u said the event 4 would be on saturday, 17th april, im sure u meant may.
Quote from Stefani24 :In your pn where u reminded that u changed the date, u said the event 4 would be on saturday, 17th april, im sure u meant may.

Yes I was hoping everyone could figure that out, thanks for the notice though.
What is everyone doing as far as times go? I just did a 1.19.19. I think there is still another 2 seconds.
I don't want to scare away all the competitors by announcing my time!
Quote from LFSn00b :So i guess you did a new PB: 60.00.00?

Or maybe worse? LOL Blackbird...Speed is object, use the acelorator....JKJK
Ahahah, Niko don't you wish... Besides don't forget who your talking to here, you only have so many points because of the mistake during the first event
The server: [SR]DashForCash is locked to the correct combo and offers great fun for those that want to use it to practice...

It is still in testing modes, so use the [SR]HeadToHead server if you need. Will catch you guys in some hours for this event!
You can't wait till after race to dicuss something in this kind of league because if you do, the person that was crashed will miss out on racing the next rounds...It is different in other leagues because they are normally out totally when they crash because there isnt more than one round. I am very disapointed in this.
Sorry to say, but ken you are completely wrong and you went about it in the wrong way, if anything I am dissapointed in how you handled yourself in the server.
Umm, actually I watched from above. Whoever as racing mistatea didnt even turn into the turn. They went strait into his side. Anyways, you won't see me ever racing in this league again. Good luck.
Ken- For one if deductions / additions need to be made they will be made via the championship points. Even if we would have found issues we would have needed to let the thing go on as normal. The event wasn't even as bad as your making it sound! de Souza made a bump, and stopped, let Taha El Alaoui pass by ALOT and then Taha simply made a mistake into the tires which allowed de Souza to pass back...

Next time I ask you to drop it until the end PLEASE do so.
Earlier in the event, Niko did pretty much the same thing, but this time it was the SR member getting hit. That time Niko was DQ'ed...
Thanks for the quick invite for this race, really enjoyed it a lot. Thanks to the admins/Storm Racing for the well organized event and excellent insim program, and I will try to race more often in H2H.
I have no idea what you are talking about, but I Niko is in [SR] as well, and we have NO tolerance for our team members to get the advantage you seem to think we are giving them... Move the discussion over to POST-Race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG