The online racing simulator
Logitech MOMO Racing Force Feedback Wheel
Hello:

I am selling my MOMO Racing wheel and pedal set. It is in MINT condition, used very lightly and still in the original box.

Includes all hardware, cables, manuals etc.

$80 shipped within the continental US.
could i get some pictures and... maybe...
is is it possible to ship to brazil???
Cant you ship it to England?
Momo currently on Amazon for $77. Try selling used equipment for less than you can buy new, not more.....
Price drop to $65 shipped within the US. I will not ship overseas, much too expensive. I will check for sure though.

Although this is used, it is MINT condition in the original box and only used very lightly.
Id recommend just putting it on ebay.

I got mine for $50 at Circuit City because of a dented box....$65 seems a bit much, unless you are on the good end of the exchange rate I guess heh.
Quote from drift_addict :Get the heck out of my thread, you can't post your product in someone else's wheel thread. I am reporting this.

Report yourself for trying to scam someone with overpriced rubbish that probably doesnt work while your at it lol.
Quote from MijnWraak :Report yourself for trying to scam someone with overpriced rubbish that probably doesnt work while your at it lol.

Are you interested in purchasing? No? Then hum on my balls and get the hell out of my thread? Savvy?
Quote from drift_addict :Are you interested in purchasing? No? Then hum on my balls and get the hell out of my thread? Savvy?

So I guess asking WHY you are selling this Momo wheel and why not on eBay will only get a similar creative response?

I already have one, myself. I just thought this last post of yours was a hoot.

Grins,
RW
I am selling the wheel because I now have a G25, I have no use for two wheels.
#13 - Jakg
Quote from NathanRx-7 :Cant you ship it to England?

Waaaay to expensive. Posting a wheel inside the UK costs £10-£15 - to the US it would cost at least £20, and the deal becomes much less attractive.
Quote from drift_addict :Get the heck out of my thread, you can't post your product in someone else's wheel thread. I am reporting this.

"Your" thread? Calm down...
Quote from drift_addict :Are you interested in purchasing? No? Then hum on my balls and get the hell out of my thread? Savvy?

Oooo 'er I better start talking to all my potential eBay customers like that. They'd love that.
Quote from drift_addict :I am selling the wheel because I now have a G25, I have no use for two wheels.

You can use the pedal of the momo for handbrake.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG