The online racing simulator
LFS Cop and Robbers
(43 posts, started )
Not dead yet and I DO have something up my sleeve
New version see first post.
Ok, I got the program to run and on top it just reads "Cops and Robbers!"

What do now?
Does it read that in LFS? If so there should also be a KPH button and a MPH button. Also if you change your name to something with either "COP" or "POLICE" it should load a button saying you are a cop and it will let you use the police commands.

P.S: All of what I just said only works in 2.00.
Quote from shaun463 :Does it read that in LFS? If so there should also be a KPH button and a MPH button. Also if you change your name to something with either "COP" or "POLICE" it should load a button saying you are a cop and it will let you use the police commands.

P.S: All of what I just said only works in 2.00.

Oh, well I got the 1.01 since my computer doesn't recognize .rar files
Will upload .zip file.
ZIP file posted .
well, congrats shaun,
well done.
i think you've did a great job, you should be proud of yourself, for beeing so young...
Thanks .
Is it useful to anyone?
Could you tell me how to use it:S. I get on main screen, i click on "i want to stay", change my name to "POLICE" and nothing come up on screen. Is it multiplayer server i have to go on? tnx bud
Yes you have to be on multiplayer and have "POLICE" in your name before you load it.
i dont get wat to do. I open lfs and enter /insim 29999 and then open the cops and robbers.exe the first link and then there is a error for the lfs external client.exe. (if u fix it and it does load tell me pls wat i hve to do to play it) PLS HELP

P.S. Do you have to be in a certain multiplayer server to join or can u be in any server because I have demo so I am not sure.

Thanks
#39 - Jakg
You have to be hosting your own server?
Quote from Jakg :You have to be hosting your own server?

Thanks it works sort of

P.S. Do u only play by yourself or is there a way to play cops and robbers with others (even AI)

Thanks
This doesn't work with AI but it does work with other players.
can someone pls setup a host for demo racers and then tell me the name of the host
aaaannnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyoooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee???????????

LFS Cop and Robbers
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG