.....Watch The Whole Vid Please.....

.....Comment On What You Think.....

In Game Footage
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7f3HDsgLV68

Mph Footage
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bLPqWoA1nSU

Review Footage
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vV-c3yneQF0

Send In Your Worst Videos Also If You Want, Doesn't Have To Be A Game, Just Anything Bad

EDIT: You guys can bash me all you want..thats fine..if my thread sucks it sucks. just atleast comment on what I threaded about then bash me, And if I say sumthing about another thread im just talking..talking is fine..but SOME people get out of hand lol. The only thread Ive ever said anything about is the lfs folder thread..Its almost as bad as this game (Im Joking Seriously) For me a forum is about talking about anything and having your peers talking about it to, no matter if its bad or good, but I get non related hate posts lol
What??? The worst? This is for sure the best game EVER!!!

A must buy
#3 - Jakg
Worst Thread Ever Created (Seriously)
General LFS discussion?
#5 - Ian.H
[Yawn]...........................

Some people really are starting to use this place like the average council estate stair well.

Regards,

Ian
LoL
More like this forum is turning into a bash session..Just read the thread and post comments. I didnt ask to be smacked around lol. I though It was a good discussion so hush. You can also show me games you think are pointless...No one just comments anymore..its always wrong area this pointless thread that lock this bash that..just take it for what it is.. I wanted to show you a game I thought sucked..if u think it sucked to then be like..hellz yea heres a game I think sucked..and it dosnt even have to be a game..alot of things suck like me at making threads but whatver

This will most likely to get closed to...So...BoB....I Guess Ill ttyl...
No Seriously I thought this was a good topic and if it isnt..Well then Im sry
It's not my fault I suck at thinking of non interesting things
Also It is a general discussion..Alot of people think alot of things suck

EDIT: I though this was In General and its in off topic....Sry for double threads. I just like This Forum

Well atleast Im good for sumthing - Helping you guys release anger (LoL @ Victim)
Lol first time I've ever seen a game which has such a low rating...:haha:
Fair enough, you have a right to post whatever you like, but how many threads have you created that are actually useless? Don't bash other "useless" threads when you post shit threads, ok? FFS...
Quote from downlikerain :
Well atleast Im good for sumthing - Helping you guys release anger

Aww, the good ol' victim role again.
I have a good game: Flame Rain :bananadea

Classic.
Aaaanyway, on topic...

Haha, the game is hilariously bad. There's no handling to speak of at all, when you 'accelerate' it just moves your position over the landscape at a set speed. It doesn't even take into account hills - if you're on a slope, your lat/long still changes at the same rate, even if that means doing several hundred miles an hour on a steep slope.

I also laughed at the point where the track crossed a bridge and the computer controlled truck (I avoided the term 'AI' carefully there) goes across it while the player's truck just falls through and quite happily drives down the side of the ravine and back up again without losing any ground at all
If anyone complains about the dodgy barrier physics in LFS again, I'll show them this and they'll shut up.

My god that is awfull, really really awfull.
Yea i have seen that pretty long time ago, seen a review at gametrailers.com and man.....this game sux so bad that i don't know how to speak anymore.
#16 - Osco
...Who gets paid to make things like this? Its sort of like what you do when you're learning to program DX...Screw that, I'm selling the calculator I made when starting C#

It's the type of game your aunt gets you for your birthday...I have a dusty shelf of those lol
Quote from downlikerain :
My Threads are not spam threads,
There just more intelligent than you

Quote from dougie-lampkin :...Who gets paid to make things like this? Its sort of like what you do when you're learning to program DX...Screw that, I'm selling the calculator I made when starting C#

It's the type of game your aunt gets you for your birthday...I have a dusty shelf of those lol

Yeah, it absolutely defies belief that not only did someone, somewhere think that this was ok to sell, but that several other people agreed with them.
"Smart" Ass
I thought mikkel was talking to me and I had this whole rant and then realized it wasnt about me..Sry

EDIT: I might as well use this post for something....did anyone see the review I posted. And did anyone find it amusing (not the review but the guy reviewing it)I found it rather funny and weird at the same time, He sounded pissed lol...and his voice was..well idk, it was something. Also I would like to say that..we all know this thread sucks..but you can still comment on my thread not how much I suck

EDIT 2: HaHa Dougie - LoL @ I Love Big Rigs + Big Rigs For Life
At least your taking the heat of Harjun for a week or so...
Quote from The General Lee :At least your taking the heat of Harjun for a week or so...

At least until he overclocks his monitor or something...

I found this review funnier. Lawlz.

Worst Game Ever Created (Seriously)
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG