youngy220

in game name is mnrnova#220
#2 - J@tko
Caught by the bollocks, eh?
o

how long am i banned for
Quote from youngy220 :o

how long am i banned for

Just click the link man. First saying you don't know why and now you don't want to look it up?

BANNED: In cases of blatant wrecking or a refusal to comply with CTRA rules, admin decisions or demands, a permanent ban may be asserted. We do not permanently ban drivers unless we are convinced that allowing their participation will undermine the racing experience of other drivers or will jeopardize the integrity of the CTRA system as a whole.
i now see y im banned but its been ages since that i only wanna race on bnj
Quote from youngy220 :i now see y im banned but its been ages since that i only wanna race on bnj

I think, Seen as its black. You are banned forever.
just found out my bro was on the comp and he got me banned thats y i didnt no y i was banned

now he aint got the password to my comp
Quote from youngy220 :just found out my bro was on the comp and he got me banned thats y i didnt no y i was banned

now he aint got the password to my comp

Quote :
Your license is your license:
Your race licence is yours and only yours. It should not be shared. If you share your computer with other users ensure that your race licence is secure. We cannot be held responsible if your licence is revoked owing to the actions of other people using your licence. We track licences via LFS World account name.

Nothing more to add.
take it they aint gonna unban me

so im gonna probs delete lfs cuz ctra is one of the servers i like

thanks
Quote from youngy220 :take it they aint gonna unban me

so im gonna probs delete lfs cuz ctra is one of the servers i like

thanks

Well, Thats upto the CTRA admins. I highly doubt they will unban you, As Gekkibi says, Your licence is yours. If someone else uses it, Its your own fault for giving them a way to access it.
Quote from youngy220 :take it they aint gonna unban me

As far as I know, bans are permanent.

Quote from youngy220 :so im gonna probs delete lfs cuz ctra is one of the servers i like

thanks

Now, now. There are other banger servers you could try. Don't take it so hard. Life goes on.
#15 - Dru
I love storys that change under cross-examination.

Bad luck - morale of the story... don't wreck on servers and or don't give your game/password away.......
but wats the point in me having licence if i cant race every server

im sorry for wat my bro did but i was on holiday and he got onto it somehow when i locked my lfs account so hes abviously got the password from somewhere
Quote from youngy220 :but wats the point in me having licence if i cant race every server

im sorry for wat my bro did but i was on holiday and he got onto it somehow when i locked my lfs account so hes abviously got the password from somewhere

You could apply a plea... There is a thread concerning about bans. Read it.
ive sent a pm to do0f

doubt il get unbanned
Quote from youngy220 :ive sent a pm to do0f

doubt il get unbanned

Well, Good luck, but in all honesty. Its your own fault. So, I cant see it happening either.
Banned means:

In cases of blatant wrecking or a refusal to comply with CTRA rules, admin decisions or demands, a permanent ban may be asserted. We do not permanently ban drivers unless we are convinced that allowing their participation will undermine the racing experience of other drivers or will jeopardize the integrity of the CTRA system as a whole.

I don't think you'll be unbanned any time soon unless you have a VERY good story (better than the one you've told us).
Quote from youngy220 :but wats the point in me having licence if i cant race every server

Well half the forum is apparently banned from Redline, so I wouldn't worry about it *hides*

You could always try drifting *hides even harder*
The best comments on the replay:
[DBP] Stoney : [BB] nova - mate, your gonna get banned
[BB] nova : y
[BB] nova : how long do u get banned for
y duz e talkz lke thiz?
bcuz he dnt hv brane
This thread is closed

im banned and i dont no y
(35 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG