The online racing simulator

Poll : The Real Truth About Yourself Is

Closed since :
You Secretly Hate Everone On This Forum
All Of The Above
When You Wreck You Act Like You Were Typing
RFactor Is Really Your Favourite Game (Not LFS)
You Don't Have A G25 Wheel, Its A Controller
#51 - SamH
hehe! I'm afraid I really AM that old!
I remember when I first got s2 and saw you on a server. I excitedly exclaimed "Are you THE SamH off LFS forums?" You said something like "No, you don't say. Aren't I allowed to play now?" It was just mid-life crisis time wasn't it?
Quote from SamH :hehe! The worst absolute yellow flag ratio of anyone who's actually put laps in is 4800%!
  1. I have a bald patch. I've had it since I was 23. It appeared suddenly when I was working full time, directing a stage show and rehearsing for a pantomime.. and it hasn't got any bigger in the last 18 years.
  2. My favourite films of all time are American Werewolf In London and Alien. I've seen them over 50 times each.
  3. I'm constantly busy, but at the end of every day I keep thinking I didn't do anything.
  4. My first job was as a grave digger.
  5. I always wear shorts, except for funerals.

4800%???!!!!

I thought I was bad . You'd have to crash everyone in the race 5 times every lap to get a ratio like that o_O
#54 - SamH
Quote from Blaeza :I remember when I first got s2 and saw you on a server. I excitedly exclaimed "Are you THE SamH off LFS forums?" You ssaid something like "No, you don't say. Aren't I allowed to play now?" It was just mid-life crisis time wasn't it?

hehe! I actually remember that day! The UKCT lot will tell ya, I'm a miserable old git really.
Quote from JO53PHS :4800%???!!!!

I thought I was bad . You'd have to crash everyone in the race 5 times every lap to get a ratio like that o_O

I've closed the query window now, but it was like 3 laps and 117 yellow flags. God only knows what the guy was doing.. he's not raced for a long time, but I don't think he's banned..

Yours definitely needs work though!
now would we really say that about you sam
Quote from SamH :hehe! I actually remember that day! The UKCT lot will tell ya, I'm a miserable old git really.

I can only agree.
Quote from SamH :
Yours definitely needs work though!

You think I haven't been putting work into it??? At one point it peaked at 123%

Now how the F-ing hell do you manage to cause 117 yellows in 3 laps. That means he had 39 accidents per lap. Supposing the average track has 7 corners, that's 5 accidents per corner. Jeez.
lol i suspect it was a long ish track and he kept stopping and starting, thats the only way i can see to do that
1 - I love cars

2 - I love sex, but I prefer driving

3 - I hate the piece of rock where I live

4 - I´m the most patient person on the planet

5 - Nobody can make me sad, my happiness depends just on me (Yeah, I was born with that weird capacity :tilt
1) I can play a few traditional rhythms on a Berimbau.
2) I have never found a food that I don't like, but I don't want to try insects.
3) I've never been convicted of a crime, cautioned, arrested or even detained by the police, but they've stopped me and searched me dozens of times.
4) One of my ears doesn't curl over at the top. My mum used to fold it over and lay me on it when I was a baby because she thought it would fix it.
5) I've never crashed a car but I have been run over twice.
1. I love cars (and thats not just a shameless cut 'n' paste, I really do!)
2. I love banger racing
3. I'm a fan of urban exploration/derelict buildings - never been on an urbex trip but will do someday
4. I hate this country's government
5. I want to live in Australia but can't be arsed to move there
1. I use my G25 to hang headphones on (keeps from too much dust settling on it)
2. I can wake up one day and feel like I'm on top of the world, then wake up the following day, under exact same conditions, and feel quite ready to rip someones head off
3. I've lived in so many postcodes over the last 3 years I've lost count
4. I run a newsagents
5. I watch motorsport like religon, have spent countless hours in sim racing, and own too many racing games to list, but the closest I've been to a proper racetrack is Santa Pod
1. Im a mess
2. Im virgin
3. I get bored of LFS
4. I Hate my dreams
5. i have traumas of those dreams.
Okay, wonder how many people will be thinking "sad git" after this:
  1. I work in the advertising industry
  2. I don't *want* to. I want to go to University in September.
  3. I have a distinct lack of creativity. If it's anything to do with music or art, I fail at it.
  4. I am still addicted to Second Life, although not as much as I was.
  5. I just lost The Game.
[QUOTE=JohnUK89;788964]Okay, wonder how many people will be thinking "sad git" after this:
  1. I work in the advertising industry
  2. I don't *want* to. I want to go to University in September.
  3. I have a distinct lack of creativity. If it's anything to do with music or art, I fail at it.
  4. I am still addicted to Second Life, although not as much as I was.
  5. I just lost The Game.
[/QUOTE

lol at num 4 john

p.s. im typing this on my ps3 lol
Wow, awesome thread, in terms of laughs per page (I have a 4800% laugh per page ratio in this thread).

Anyway
  1. I refuse to use the word lol - I haven't used it in 4 years
  2. I'm really easily distracted (I know that because I just went over to my calendar to look at all the months, instead of typing this).
  3. I don't really want to be at school - I want to be out doing a real job.
  4. I crumple under a medium amount of pressure in LFS.
  5. This is my most used smiley
1. I once had a fight with Bruce Dickinson (singer Iron Maiden).
2. I'm a reformed drug addict.
3. I used to be scared of heights so I climbed a mountain, and I didnt take the tourist route.
4. I cannot see some shades of green following a karting incident (not accident) that left me with some brain damage. I also have a terrible memory, and some other stuff.
5. I was born to a silver spoon, but my family unit was disowned - now one side of my family actually does not know my name and I have at times been too poor to eat. I'm comfortable now.
1. I used to smoke weed alot
2. Now i like alchohol alot
3. I like to lick it
4. I secretly hate alienz couse i cant beat them
5. I like to go suicidal with my bicycle on crowded city roads

EDIT: 6. My faw brand of cigaretes is Marlboro red
1. My girlfriend is more important than anything else in the world
2. I've seen every episode of the fall guy at least once
3. the flat can be shite as long as the view outside is great
4. I've rolled a mini once. shame on me
5. I'm maybe the slowest lfs driver
6. I've got at least 100 favourite songs, depends on the situation. I can play/rewind/ffwd those songs in my head, then when I switch on the mp3-player I find out I've really "thought" the song in the right tone height (whatever you call it)
7. 16 years ago I was the singer of a Guns n' Roses cover band (shame again)
8. I hate wrestling, boxing and the like
9. I've got a strange kind of memory filter... I never forget unimportant stuff noone cares about
10. When I was 7 a friend asked me which soccer team I like best, fc bayern or vfb stuttgart. I said stuttgart and have been called a fan for years, although I've never been interested in that sport at all.

greetz

der butz

PS: One more:
11. When riding alone on my bicycle I turn into an unforgiving agressive beast, maybe because too many stupid car drivers have been trying to kill me.
Quote from der butz :
10. When I was 7 a friend asked me which soccer team I like best, fc bayern or vfb stuttgart. I said stuttgart and have been called a fan for years, although I've never been interested in that sport at all.

That's great.
Quote from der butz :
9. I've got a strange kind of memory filter... I never forget unimportant stuff noone cares about

I share that one with you, but I don't think it's a bad thing

1) I get confused by balls (footballs, tennis balls etc.) and hockey pucks.
2) I still play Flashback using DOS Box.
3) I miss the good old Amiga days.
4) I'm allergic to beer, so I drink whiskey, single malt only.
5) I've tried to quit smoking several times and failed.
1. I love goth/alternative chicks.
2. I'm easily amused.
3. Wish i could stomp
4. Like a wide range of music
5. Very Self concious
6. I love nightmares
1. I too never forget useless things, but I also forget all sort of useful stuff.
2. I tend to forget names.
3. Completely useless at any sport.
4. I still haven't driven a real car.
5. Never remember my dreams.
Make This Thread More Interesting
Well If your like me, Youve probably read all the post here and thought wow or omg or maybe even lol. If so I have a solution to all your problems

Keep doing what your doing, as in telling us 5 things, But if theres a post where someone said something...like

1.I like girls who wear pokadot undies
2.Summer time is the best time of the year
3.I Just Farted
4.Noone On LFS Likes Me
5.This Thread Sucks

Then in your post say something about it. And it dosnt have to be about just one post it could be 2 or 3 ect ect. Becuse for me, everyone had alittle of something I laughed at or was like haha wow lol So please lets make this thing more interesting.

1.PwrSlave we both have number 6 in common, but thats was b4 I quit, Now Im sad
2.I laughed at james12s's not quote Dam You Ps3
3.Kalev EST....Your number 5..Enough Said LoL
4.P5YcHoM4N Its spelled Favorite in US and Favourite In UK
5.Klutch - Your #1 is the same for me

Now as you can see i did my in 1.2.3.4.5 style but you can do yours however you want
I can't believe you're hi-jacking your own thread!

Tell Us 5 Things We Don't Know About You
(222 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG