The online racing simulator
Sleep Talking
(90 posts, started )
Bruxism eh? sounds like dodgy pills to me
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I sometimes get the first one too...Normally I'll be cycling a bike, or riding a motorbike, and then it will just start wheelying and I'll wake up, and give a jump with my arms in front of me like I'm holding onto handlebars Normally happens when I fall alseep outside of bed, in a car or whatever...

i have this kind of thing too. only thing is that my arms are protecting me, in my dream im speeding and hit into wall and im trying to protect myself with my arms and when i wake up i jump into air and notice my hands are straight in air. or im rolling when i sleep and fall from the bed and smack my head into ground, in the dream im walking and i flall pecause i hit curb ore some object and fall at my face. that feels very creepy when i wake up...

and sgt.flippy . i have this ''i can see the future'' thing but ive learnt that it is just a creepy feeling. last one of those i had 2 weeks ago when i were riding a bike with my friends it felt like ive done it at the exactly same day,weather,friends etc.... and i might know the solution for it^^ at one of the ''tieteen kuvalehti'' magazines i saw that people forget things to make room for new things to remember and when your old memories are gone you same time remeber the future
This almost feels like a lerts thread...
interesting how this thread turned out. I never had that lucid dream or sleep paralysis stuff, only "special" I remember was a sort of painful humming noise I sometimes "dreamed" of right after falling asleep years ago, it was so loud it hurt, but i learned to wrench myself out of that sleep-state. I tried to explain it to myself as a sort of incomplete switch into sleep, like my ears weren't turned off (hope you understand what I mean).
Quote from Forbin :This almost feels like a lerts thread...

I think i should be offended by this
No, it certainly was meant as a compliment. There are people here who wanted lerts to be president.
What funny thread

But on the serious side apparently i sing when i sleep
Quote from zeugnimod : There are people here who wanted lerts to be president.

Others changed their residency to Botswana in recognition
Quote from zeugnimod :No, it certainly was meant as a compliment. There are people here who wanted lerts to be president.

Would be better than who they have running the US currently.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You may laugh and point at me for saying this, but have any of you guys had something happen in a dream, which then happens in the future?

My one happened about 5 years ago. I fell asleep, and dreamt that i was moving house. The night we finished unpacking, i was sat in the living room, watching top gear.

About 6-8 months later. My dad announced we were moving. After we packed up and moved, i unpacked all my things. When i was done, it was night time. That night i decided to go downstairs and watch some TV...top gear happened to be on....

Freaky! *does spooky motion with his fingers*

Are you sure it wasn't dejavu?
Quote from niall09 :Are you sure it wasn't dejavu?

No ive had this happen loads to me.... i even dreamed of a girl that i met online and so on, around 3-4 months later it happened in real life
When I sleep I stop breathing. It happens sometimes. I discovered that when mom had called an ambulance and tought I was dead. I don't know how it's called though...
Happened many years ago when I lived with my ex:
<Me> Don't move!
<Her> (Scared voice) Why not?
<Me> Because then the bullet will bend...
*quiet moment*
<Her> (With giggling voice) What if I turn really slow?

Funny thing is that when my wife wakes up 5am to go to work, I almost always ask that "Have you made coffee for me?", even I don't have to wake so early.
Quote from Riders Motion :When I sleep I stop breathing. It happens sometimes. I discovered that when mom had called an ambulance and tought I was dead. I don't know how it's called though...

Overreaction.

Sleep Talking
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG