The online racing simulator
L
#27 - SamH
#28 - SamH
O?
Ctra Mrt Cup Challenge
Quote from The Moose :Ctra Mrt Cup Challenge

I was close lol I wanted a O for Cop but yeh I wipped out...
#32 - SamH
Quote from The Moose :Ctra Mrt Cup Challenge

Well done!

YOU GUESSED IT! CTRA are at it again!

We are currently working on a new, short league involving the MRT. The details so far are still being hammered out, but we think this is really going to be a fun event. The season will be a mix of races on AutoX and short tracks

Here are some of the details currently in the pipeline..
Length of Season - 2 weekends
Number of Races - 8 per season (4 per weekend - 2x10 min, 1x 15 min, 1x20 min.)

Cars: MRT

Tracks: 1 weekend - AutoX layout; 1 weekend selection from shorter tracks such as SO1, SO3, FE1, AS1, AS2.

Entry Requirements - National B and No reports against in the past 6 months with a severity greater than a warning.

Sprint races Season points system: 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. (20 points to SS licence for finishing on lead lap)

Feature Race points system : 15, 13, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6. (20 points to SS licence for finishing on lead lap)

Winnings:
1st - 1000 to SS licence
2nd - 800
3rd - 600
4th - 500
5th - 400
6th - 300
7th - 200
8th - 100

Quote from SamH :Entry Requirements - National B and No reports against in the past 6 months with a severity greater than a warning.

Does this include the ones that were banned for removing from the start grid, when they didnt know about it?

Thanks,
Kenneth
Sounds....interesting. I'll have to work out how to set the bloomin thing up

Only 1000 points for the winner? I could earn that in a day anyway

I'm up for that as long as it doesn't clash with any other leagues im involved in
#35 - SamH
Races will be scrutineered by CTRA admins to the normal CTRA standards, so everybody should be very familiar with the format. We have a more complete ruleset which we will make available closer to the time people are invited to sign up.

We will be accepting signups provided they meet the entry requirements, and subject to full acceptance of the full ruleset. Entries will be accepted in the order they are received after entrance is opened (we will give plenty of notice of that time).

Quote from racer hero : Does this include the ones that were banned for removing from the start grid, when they didnt know about it?

Thanks,
Kenneth

http://www.raceauthority.com/r ... lookup.asp?ReportID=11337

Your ban was converted to a warning. Your access to the league is unhindered!

Quote from The Moose :Only 1000 points for the winner? I could earn that in a day anyway

The 1000 points will be in addition to the points you earn for racing. Everyone who races and finishes on the lead lap will get generous SS points

I should point out that the league is a "feeler" for the CTRA. We want to cause ourselves many/all of the problems that all league organizers experience, and the purpose of this is to help us build a test harness for the X2 system. This may be a one-off league, or it may become permanent. It may be the first of many leagues.. we can't say for sure yet.
Oooooh funtasticly awesome! (Sorry, been in California way too long)

All I need now is to find a way to get the time considering my partner has just, in the past 5 days given birth to my son Jack!
im in...if there are entries
Quote from SamH :I should point out that the league is a "feeler" for the CTRA. We want to cause ourselves many/all of the problems that all league organizers experience, and the purpose of this is to help us build a test harness for the X2 system. This may be a one-off league, or it may become permanent. It may be the first of many leagues.. we can't say for sure yet.

Sounds great... I'm happy to participate
Give me a prod closer to the time, I'm bound to forget about this.
Haven't driven MRT since the S1 days of chasing LX6s round BLGP.
Excellent idea, I'd like to participate!
But be prepared, (because 12000+ people have SS license) many-many racer would like to sign up. Any rules about priority?
#41 - Jakg
Hmmmm I think I might be up for this :P
Quote from hariel-HUN- :Excellent idea, I'd like to participate!
But be prepared, (because 12000+ people have SS license) many-many racer would like to sign up. Any rules about priority?

Only 554 (at time of posting) have the National B license which would be required according to Sam's post above.
Sounds fun, I'd like to take part in
Can you already say if the races will be on Saturday or on Sunday?

If it's Saturday, I want in.
Would like to know something about day and time, do really like the MRT
#46 - SamH
Quote from zeugnimod :Can you already say if the races will be on Saturday or on Sunday?

If it's Saturday, I want in.

I can't say yet, I'm sad to say Not that I don't want to tell you, but we just dunno yet!

I think our tendency is towards a Saturday evening, IIRC. We have touched on it in our discussions.
Saturday evening sounds great.
Quote from SamH :I think our tendency is towards a Saturday evening

As long as it's not on an IGTC Saturday , we're in business
#49 - SamH
Quote from The Moose :As long as it's not on an IGTC Saturday , we're in business

Well.. given that two of the CTRA admins running the MRT Cup Challenge are IGTC competitors, the likelihood is.. tiny!!
i wish i could drive the mrt(well i can just not that quickly) or i would enter

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG