The online racing simulator
#76 - Dru
Quote from The Moose :Trying to be funny but failing miserably i see.

nKpro has never crashed on me....

I've crashed on nKpro several times..... thats ALMOST the same
I`d be interested too, where will you have to sign up? raceauthority page?
#78 - SamH
Dustin is developing the MRT cup website at the moment. Signups will be done from there. It'll be a central point for league info. We've probably announced the league a bit earlier than we should have.. I think you should be able to sign up within the next week or so.
You were hoping that hangman would last over a week?

In this forum?!
#80 - SamH
Quote from SamH :Yes, dammit!!

Someone underestimated the LFS community... again =)
#82 - SamH
Only in the CTRA section! They're a bright lot in here.. but you should see some of the clots in Off Topic!!

I heard you post there a lot.
#84 - SamH
hehe!
Im in also Good luck with the Website.
I need it..?

In all seriousness, I just need to put content in. Which makes it uber fun... *passes out*
Well no sleep for you then! Get to it!
Sure, trust the Canadian... ...Where's the pet Canadian... ... Dustin! here boy, come to teamspeak... ...Dustin! KISS ME!... I do not follow orders! (Oh wait, I did on that last one, sorry guys, I tried to stay away from females until this was done.)
#89 - Dru
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Sure, trust the Canadian... ...Where's the pet Canadian... ... Dustin! here boy, come to teamspeak... ...Dustin! KISS ME!... I do not follow orders! (Oh wait, I did on that last one, sorry guys, I tried to stay away from females until this was done.)

is that why you kept chasing me on MSM then Dustin?

GET SOME NUTS MATE
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Sure, trust the Canadian... ...Where's the pet Canadian... ... Dustin! here boy, come to teamspeak... ...Dustin! KISS ME!... I do not follow orders! (Oh wait, I did on that last one, sorry guys, I tried to stay away from females until this was done.)

Aww.. I love Canadian's! Expecially the Dustin kind..

Now where's the bloody website?
are there any news? my friends and i would like to sign up
cheers
We are still working on the details like the website ect.
Quote from JO53PHS :It's etc. you f00L!

Just got off the plane 12 hours ago, not with it yet.

:edit: Had a quick look on google, suprising how many people type it as ect.
This is sweet :}
Waiting for more info here
Any more news on this? hope your still going ahead with this
#97 - SamH
I promise it's not dead and it will definitely be going ahead!
Do you need any cheerleaders? I don't have any breasts, my bottom is kind of small and I am ugly as hell, even I have long hairs.

Oh, ya. Back to topic. Good idea to include MRT's to CTRA, even I doubt I can't drive them due to the fact that I am only clubman (And planned to stay clubman).
[OT] Holy crap, Gekkibi. You have only been registered here since Jan 2008 and already have 1,500+ posts. :jawdrop:[/OT]

The CTRA are only having a little event with the MRT's not a server for them.
Quote from mcgas001 :[OT] Holy crap, Gekkibi. You have only been registered here since Jan 2008 and already have 1,500+ posts. :jawdrop:[/OT]

Well, what do you expect? "How can you kill someone who does not have a life?".

Quote from mcgas001 :The CTRA are only having a little event with the MRT's not a server for them.

Yes, I thought it would be like that. But I guess only national B+ licensed users can join the event, right? Oh, and my cheerleader-application is still valid.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG