The online racing simulator
New Car
(27 posts, started )
New Car

1.4 OHC, Modded Carb, flywheel, locked Diff, and it pulls like a biatch.
more...

Nice What kind of races are you doing?
#4 - Davo
Looks lik destruction derby, real life banger racign hehe is that you in the orange?
I bet you run that at skeggy stadium correct? (as thats where u live)
i went there years ago, great fun!
Quote from Davo :Looks lik destruction derby, real life banger racign hehe is that you in the orange?

No, Thats my Cousin. being proud of his massive Dent.

Skegness is my local, Only place i race (Since they cancelled Kings Lynn meetings)
A mate of mines brother races them. He mainly races at Great Yarmouth Stadium but goes all over the place with it. He also does banger racing in other cars.

Talking about it I haven't been and watched banger racing in a long time, keep meaning to go one sunday but never get round to it.
#8 - JJ72
and the lorry is nice, what model is it?
I Couldnt tell you tbh, off the top of my head, an iveco...
Arn't they all? lol

I guess there is Volvo

Just ignore what the hell I'm saying....Damned after hours work...and on a Friday...I swear I'm gonna leave a horses head on my bosses pillow
I think it's a Renault truck.
#12 - JTbo
Almost took my heart out from my chest when I saw Jaguar XJS and Ford Thunderbird from 60's destroyed in this type of racing, after that moment I could not even read from these, too difficult to understand.

Novas however are plenty, like pain in arse they are, so good to get rid of few
So this is a oval demolition derby? To me when I first saw the pictures I thought you were racing 4 bangers on a dirt oval...kinda nice to see what other races they have going on around the world...now i know what Banger Races are!
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
I do SmallFields And layhems Farm.. i Had a locked Diff But It was against the rules :o

Second Meeting this weekend... Cant wait..

Car Is Sh*t But Im just Learning to Drive for Saxmax

www.saxmax.co.uk
Attached images
imagew2[2].jpg
I'd like to race your lorry giz :P
nice car, that truck must have set you back a bit?
I'd love to play in a banger race, but I couldn't bring myself to run a car myself. I like engineering too much.
Round here they have a big banger meet called "Crasharama" a mate of mine does Banger Stox is kind of the big girls blouses version of banger racing...'tap and spin' stuff

I was giving him stick and he turned around and said "I would like to see you do it" to which I stupidly replied "I'll do one better and race in Crasharama"

The name gives it away but its about as hard as hard hitting gets in the South West and I'm doing it next year
What kind of car is it? Nova?
Mine is
Attached images
IMGP0235.JPG
100% grip
well i havent tryed yet
Are they speed holes in the skirting?

OMG, some pikey's robbed your tyres!

New Car
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG