The online racing simulator
Live for Speed: ProStreet Mod (COMPLETED)
After hard work with me and a Team Member PS|Impulser.
We now have a ProSteet v1.0 Mod up and Running

www.LFS-ProStreet.co.uk

What is this mod?

This mod is different to Cruise Mods. On our mod, you earn money for racing (if in 1st Position, your money will count up) and also for completing races

#1 - £500
#2 - £300
#3 - £200
Everyone Else - £50 (If you complete the race)

This money is used to buy new cars.

You can also bet on our server by using the !bet *** (e.g !bet 100) that you win the race, if you win the race, you will recieve your £100 back + £100 for the bet + £500 for winning the race.

There is so much more things our Mod has to offer, so come have a look for yourself...

PS| ProStreet Race Mod

Visit our website for details: www.LFS-ProStreet.co.uk

Regards

PS|Fusion
ProStreet Mod Developer
And this is relevant to the programmers section how?
Don't ya know? It's 'an insim'!
Quote from DarkTimes :And this is relevant to the programmers section how?

Exactly what I was thinking...
Quote from JamesF1 :Exactly what I was thinking...

Because a "Programmer" has made the insim
I haven't seen it yet, but I have to say congratz for being original and not making another cruise server. Maybe this somehow combines cruising and racing, if that's even possible?

btw, the sets I've tried on the website all return 404s, and so does the car prices page...
Quote from _EvoLuTioN_ :Because a "Programmer" has made the insim

This thread is nothing more than a statement and/or advertisement. If you'd asked for opinions on an unfinished product, or wanted help then it would've stayed in the programmer forum, thus in my opinion it's not relevant for the programmers forum. Sorry
IM on now kinda cool!
Wow, today i was thinking on an idea like this one.
@_evolution_: I guess when you're banned on pretty much all the other servers, this is your only option, huh?
#11 - Jakg

I think you'll find that Scawen made the InSim system

OK - Great idea dude, Im now gonna release all my programs in the programmers forum. JUST because, I(A PROGRAMMER) made them.

Also, Maybe Scawen will now release all the test patchs in the programmers section too, Just because a programmer made them.
Host Not Found On Master Server
#14 - aoun
I'm not fussed where you put this thread, i really couldn't care less, put it in the renders forum....

...you get my point.

But why on earth are you bringing NFS Bullsh*t to LFS? No need mate.

You want Prostreet? Stick to it! The damage is better, the graphics are better, the features for street racing is so much more better. You want online simulation racing? Stick to LFS itself.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I haven't seen it yet, but I have to say congratz for being original and not making another cruise server. Maybe this somehow combines cruising and racing, if that's even possible?

btw, the sets I've tried on the website all return 404s, and so does the car prices page...

sets are working now

Thanks for letting me know.
Quote from aoun :I'm not fussed where you put this thread, i really couldn't care less, put it in the renders forum....

...you get my point.

You want Prostreet? Stick to it! The damage is better, the graphics are better, the features for street racing is so much more better. You want online simulation racing? Stick to LFS itself.

Don't like it, don't post...

...you get my point.
#17 - aoun
Just giving my thoughts, don't see why i cant. Don't like them? Don't read them...

...you get my point.
#18 - Osco
:munching_

Absolutely classic! No words to describe your utter stupidity

Regards,

Ian
#22 - JJ72
Quote from aoun :I'm not fussed where you put this thread, i really couldn't care less, put it in the renders forum....

...you get my point.

Okay have you actually read what the mod is about before posting....

reward money/betting is hardly pioneered by NFS prostreet.
Quote from aoun :Just giving my thoughts, don't see why i cant. Don't like them? Don't read them...

...you get my point.

How can I not read them, they are on my thread...

...you get my point...

Do you?

Ya, You do?

Ok Good.

And if I didn't read them, I wouldn't know what you are thinking, therefore defeating the object of your post, now on my past history of being on internet forums, I would say "Pwned?" but since we are mature I am going to leave you to post about the point "And if I didn't read them, I wouldn't know what you are thinking, therefore defeating the object of your post".
Quote from Nock44 :How can I not read them, they are on my thread...

Not _your_ thread. This is a public forum. Everyone with an S2 licence has as much right to post as you.
The thread Evo started for me then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG