The online racing simulator
Sam, I see what your saying there, and in a sence I totally agree. I have to say this though, Havnt you ever heard the saying: Once a theif, always a thief. This may not be 100% related to that saying, but the point is. They have cracked the game once, Who says they wont go and use hacks or something. Im not trying to argue in anyway, Im just looking at it from both points of view.
Yeah and on the other hand, if you have the perspective that all people are good and so on, then you would assume that they used the crack to just see if they like the product with its full features.

The truth, of course, is somewhere in between... For me it's hard to see the point in punishing people who have actually come good in the end...
#28 - SamH
I guess if they then go on to hack, they'll be dealt with on that level and for that "crime". I understand there are many ways to see things, but I personally think that the philosophy we follow offers the most opportunity for change and improvement.
-
(shiny_red_cobra) DELETED by SamH : I think we should not have an open discussion on the forum about crack technicals. :)
-
(mcgas001) DELETED by SamH : I think we should not have an open discussion on the forum about crack technicals. :)
Did it on TC right 2 mins ago.

Skin name is XRT_Mazda RX-7

E: Played for 30-40 min fine, and just that message popped out.
-
(Matt0snap) DELETED by SamH : I think we should not have an open discussion on the forum about crack technicals. :)
-
(juejue) DELETED by SamH : I think we should not have an open discussion on the forum about crack technicals. :)
Just a report that we have completed a fail-safe method for this now and you'll be able to use that in the next test patch.
That was fast
Very nice work... Seemed like that was a bug that was hard to track down

Question though, was my post deleted because the problem was fixed, or because it was completely irrelevent?
#33 - SamH
You should see (I thought) a message explaining the reason, in place of the message you posted. I'll PM you, anyway.
I think you might of misunderstood what I was trying to explain. But it doesn't matter now seeing as how the problem is fixed. Thanks for the explanation anyway.
well, my skinname is

fxo_dinsterzz

the problem
the unlogical messages of
skin not found
every 5 minutes after 10 minutes on server, while every1 can see my skin...
it doesnt affect my gaming that much, but there must be something causing this
EDIT: today i haven't had the problem
and yesterday alot less then other times
we already found the cause about 7 posts back
i know thats why i edited
This problem is now eliminated if you get Test Patch Y18.
thx scawen i was getting errors too now no more errors
I get an error message a lot that say too much data with skins. The cars stays white then. I use hi-res downloads. Any ideas what causes it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG