The online racing simulator
Notice Lfs Database
(14 posts, started )
#1 - ZACH
Notice Lfs Database
What is going on with lfs database why couldnt they just of left it like it was so everyone could download from them
!!1
yea whats up with lfs-database??

i have never noticed any threads about that one, so you must have searched good before starting this one.and i wanna download my neons so i could get faster around the track

/sarcasm
i thought this was a proper anouncment. Why not have thought of a different title.
I would also like to know whats going on with the LFS database. The site has been down with months now. Surely it couldnt take that long to redo the site.
Waiting for it also, a nice place was before where you could get any kind of mods for any taste.
Do you think people go there only for Hi-Res packs? Not really, tho, I think there was one sparco wheel I wanted, can't remember.
what is it?
besides hackers or viruses that unseen related...
Quote from Senninha25 :what is it?
besides hackers or viruses that unseen related...

It has addons for LFS...
Quote from LFSn00b :Yes, but in that thread, there is an explanation of why the LFSDB is not online.

Quote :YES! The LFS-Database Texture Pack is RELEASED! So, clean your LFS installations and get ready, because the mod are available. The LFS-Database texture pack is a huge texture pack containing the best mods to date and we have a suprise, unseen made a new BF1 Steering Wheel, that is only at the time in the Pack. But.. due to some problems, it is not what we hoped it to be yet, but it still includes all the mods. What it unfortunately doesn't include yet is a full installer (Custom components) and JSGME-version. But, because we promised, here it is. The Packs are all LHD, we made a small change i upload in the next hours, an update for all guys who wants RHD

Wheres the explaination?
Quote from steve30x :Wheres the explaination?

Here.... cant anyone read any more?

Quote from Lible :Again for everyone.

Electricwolf has disappered, like Niko said, we last heard from him in December. He told there were some problems with the site and that he took it down to fix it (it usually took max 2 days). After that, we haven't heard of him and we still have a problem on the site.

Cant they just find someone else to do it?
Quote from Kristjan.J :It has addons for LFS...

No, the reasons that were believed to bring LFS Database down...
I wanna teh Databaze bakk! Long time no activity around. The last reason of inactivity was Patch Y update. I dunno... Why do they need to update the database? DDS files, other skins haven't changed.
We need lfs database! It's so hard to find anything from here.

Notice Lfs Database
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG