OLFSL Round 1: The LX6 Mix
Results

Ant - 104
Hasse - 81.5
Istabraq - 81
Burak - 80
Wakey - 74
Luke - DNS

Good results by all . Personally I had one of the best races I've ever had since I started playing LFS. From overtaking five cars at the first corner to putting one over both speedcore drivers in one awesome move. I felt like an invincible driving machine.

I have taken a few pics & I am gona make a little video of my epic race.

Pictures entitled: How to overtake five cars in one corner.
Attached images
turn1.bmp
overtk.bmp
Team News
Wakey is leaving us :weeping:.

Due to work commitments. Wakey has decided to leave the team [PM]
He was finding it hard to attend practice sessions & his work was also going to affect his OLFSL attendance, so it was the sensible option in the end.

Thank you for driving with us Wakey. All the best for the future.

Practice Tonight

Dont forget, team practice session this evening. Check your in box.
If you cannot make it please let me know.

Race Results
Gentlemans Cup warm up
Ant - 13th
Hasse - 15th
Burak - DSC
bye wakey, I hope we'll race again sometime
OLFSL Round 2 Team Results
FXO @ SO Chicane

Ant - 94
Istabraq - 79
Hasse - 70

Well done to Hasse for winning pool 6, hope you can aim a bit higher next time .
Istabraq drove a good race until his pit stop where it all went wrong. Good drive though, better luck next time . You can set repair & change tyres to off.
I went hiking in the black mountains & was late back, I missed the start of my race by 10mins . I managed to get a spot at the back of pool 3 & drove it all the way up to 6th from 18th!. I was pleased & disappointed with my result.
[PM] gets Teamspeak Server
Burak has very kindly organised a teamspeak server for the team to use . Many thanks to you & your friend.
I have already pm'd you the details & we will be testing it out for the first time in a race situation tonight.
If you have nothing better to do then feel free to join us on TS & watch the race live on LFS remote whilst conversing with the drivers on track.

Race: Gentlemans Cup 19.00 Uk time this evening.

TS - I.P = 98.28.11.31:8768

Password available from either myself or burak. (if you haven't got it already)
Gentlemans Cup Results
:heyjoeani

I just watched the replay & found my brakes are sticking this cost me 3 or 4 places in the race.
Attached images
GC-løb3.jpg
[PM] gets race Server !
Thanks to our newest recruit Rdcranno we now have our very own racing server .
It is called Parkfield Motorsport & can be found by searching all S-S servers in the server menu.

Currently running the OLFSL combo FBM @ Kyoto

This server will be where our practice sessions are held from now on .
Congrats with the server guys..
lol, I was also talking to one of my friends who is a server provider to open a server for us but looks like I'm late Congrats to rdcranno btw, welcome mate

edit: btw I'll be in the server around 8 pm BST tonight.
[PM] gets its very own Forum
Thanks to Rdcranno again

[PM] now have a brand new forum found @ http://pm.storm-servers.net/phpbb/

be sure to login, & check it out for all the latest team news, information & skins. Also any new drivers interested in joining please make a post in our new forum.

Thank you
I actually like the forum, looks nice.

Team News
[PM] Rdcranno is now a fully fledged member of the team, so I would like to officially welcome him to the team & wish him all the best with his future racing with us, here at Parkfield Motorsport.
Grats.
Congratz.. Good luck everybody..
looking good on the forum
Ye my work lol
Wow ben your so modest. The forum was put together by both of us.
Joking, techincally you got domain from me, and i basically started it, and its not even finish, and if you dont get on msn soon so i can ask u something im gunna cry.
Do you continually talk out of your bottom or is it just every time I speak to you?
I got the domain from freeforums.org & I started up the forum. You helped with the layout & the subforums if you remember :drunk:.
Im messing with you, but u did get the domain from where i got mine as i told you, but cool its both of are's
looks familiar Good luck
Do you drive/race a se7en cranno?
Quote from anttt69 :Do you drive/race a se7en cranno?

I love the mini se7ens with their flared arches

[PM] Parkfield Motorsport
(162 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG