The online racing simulator
[PM] Parkfield Motorsport
(162 posts, started )
Parkfield Motorsport drivers are currently competing in the UF1000 May-hem Cup. I will post results here:

1st Round 3rd May 07

[PM]=Ant= finished 1st & 3rd
[PM]=tot= finished 11th & 4th

this means that me is currently leading the division 2 championship

Div 2
1st: Ant 114pts
2nd: Dru 97pts

Team [PM] currently placed 2nd in the constructors championship.
(bonus points to be added)
#2 - Dru
Quote from anttt69 :Parkfield Motorsport drivers are currently competing in the UF1000 May-hem Cup. I will post results here:

1st Round 3rd May 07

[PM]=Ant= finished 1st & 3rd
[PM]=tot= finished 11th & 4th

this means that me is currently leading the division 2 championship

Div 2
1st: Ant 99pts
2nd: Dru 96pts

Team [PM] currently placed 2nd in the constructors championship.

These points do not include your 15 points for fastest laps ans pole posisiton mate

or my single point for 3rd on the grid

Anyway, kudos for your first round performace, i think that ZWR are just ahead of you in the constuctors - should be a fun season long battle methinks
Regards,

Dru.
Thankyou for your kind words . Yes looks like its gona be a close battle for the Drivers & Constructors championship for the rest of the season.
This is unofficial but I'm hoping it gets put through - Moo might be joining the hunt for the title (well, probably not, unless there's a dropped round which i don't think there is?)
Parkfield Motorsport are in the news!

[PM]=Ant= made the LFS news this week.

Congrats to him

(sorry to blow my own trumpet but this is a first for me)
#6 - Dru
Quote from anttt69 :Parkfield Motorsport in the news!

[PM]=Ant= made the LFS news this week.

Congrats to him

(sorry to blow my own trumpet but this is a first for me)

again, remember you owe me another £5 if you wanna be in the news next week and the picture is an extra £15
:shhh: shhh, the rubber cheque is in the post
Round 2
Round 2 of the UF1 May-Hem Cup took place yesterday here are the results:

[PM]=Ant= 4th & 2nd
[PM]=tot= 2nd & 5th

Parkfield Motorsport had a very good evenings racing with some very smooth & consistant driving from our team drivers we are now leading the constructors championship in division two.

Current Standings

Well done tot
#10 - Dru
Congrats to totx who finished 3rd in the Drivers championship in the UF1 cup.
Parkfield Motorsport finished 2nd in the constructors championship.

Final Results Here
News Update!
Parkfield motorsport has successfully entered into the BoTT championship which kicks off at the end of august. This is gona be one heck of a championship with 48 teams already signed up.

I would like to officially welcome three new drivers to the team

[PM]=bozo=
[PM]=matt=
[PM]=istabraq=

all of OLFSL fame .

Team [PM] is upbeat about the coming season & looking forward to some close competitive racing against some of the more established teams in LFS.

We are also currently in negotiations with another new driver, tba.
Gratz PM, I have alot of fun on T7R|Ireland with Ant good clean racer best of luck with the team mate
thanks Sully, I had some great races too .
team [PM]are currently competing in the Multicup Twist. We have competed in three rounds already & have notched up some good wins .

Parkfield M'sports are currently placed 2nd in the teams championship.
[PM]=Ant= is currently leading the drivers championship with bozo not far behind.

Results & Standings
Gratz and best of luck in the next few rounds
Update
Thanks to Fusion.Arrow for PM's new userbar. Looks great

[bott]parkfield[/bott]

Ant is currently competing in the Road Sport Summer Cup, Round One was at Aston Historic. You can view the results here.
glad you like it

Good Luck to PM in BOTT and RSSC
RSSC2 update
Bott Practice tonight. [PM] Team Server. All are welcome.
any probs getting onto the server pls pm me
well done to [PM]=Millers@home= who made it all the way to the final in the OLFSL Skill Driving Challenge.

Results here
News Update
Round 1 of the Bott championship was a complete write off for team [PM] as my gran was/is seriously ill in hospital & I had to put family first.

Sorry to the team & to Istabraq who put in a good quali performance getting into pool 2 only to be locked out of the server without a password & unable to take part in the race.

Another hotly contested round of the RSSC took place last thursday RESULTS & STANDINGS are here.

hope your gran gets better soon mate...

and unlucky to PM in BOTT look forward to racing ye in round 2 (if I'm chosen to drive that is :razz
Can I just say, you are doing BLOODY well in the RSSC
Thanks guys . I wish you both good luck with your new teams.
thats a flashy avatar u got there dan.

(162 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG