The online racing simulator
arab drift whith FXO TURBO :)
(34 posts, started )
Quote from squidhead :Oh my, Saiko-D is dead.... Team Orange..... is dead....

You probably haven't noticed yet but it's not because someone isn't in Team Orange or Saiko D that he's not good at drifting. Actually, a lot of good drifters are starting to make their way since a couple of months, and well we drifters don't like stereotypes but we are doing our own stereotypes by thinking that Saiko and TO are the pure leetness... Sorry just had to point it out.
1) why dont people call it its real name. i.e choku dori or manji
2) The Teamorange cars were forsaleon driftworks a few weeks back.
Quote from kroozin :1) why dont people call it its real name. i.e choku dori or manji

Because those techniques are performed in empty roads in proper RWD drift-prepared cars, not in a fat lame FWD car in a traffic smashing pedestrians from time to time maybe?
Quote from kroozin :1) why dont people call it its real name. i.e choku dori or manji

@ 1, because not everyone (most of us) knows everybody's real name (And i get called Sponge irl too so i'm used to it :P ).
I remember messing around on Autocross with an FXO doing some 'Arab drifting'. It was great fun for about 26 seconds, then I realised I was driving about with the handbrake on and let go off the button...
Is this thread still alive? There are more posts here, that in a 10/10 video thread
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Is this thread still alive? There are more posts here, that in a 10/10 video thread

Suprised me too.. but 99% is about how bad arab drifting is, not about the vid.

arab drift whith FXO TURBO :)
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG