The online racing simulator
arab drift whith FXO TURBO :)
(34 posts, started )
Hello!

This movie of the Arabs of the drift . . !

View and learn!

car name as : FXO TURBO . . . !

Watched this movie and Give me your opinion, it

link : http://www.mediafire.com/?lyrusyxiyep

I hope that impairs Bishop

See you
Why do every arab drifter has "king" in his name?

(didn't even bother with watching the movie since it's arab drifting, you can think of some insulting words, and adress them to yourself and then hate me, if you want a review)
*runs away*
The reason is that the word King mean better
We are not calling this one always call
They just won. . !
Tell me what you think The movie please

See you :wave2:
Quote from BigTime :Having a streaming video would be nice...

+1 i don't feel i like downloading more stuff today..
I downloaded the video but it's .rm so I discarded it...
Quote from BigTime :I downloaded the video but it's .rm so I discarded it...

It's a Virus!

Well.... since arab guys banned me and *cough*nolan*cough* from a server of arab drift, for doing nothing.... im not gonna watch it
Quote from squidhead :Why do every arab drifter has "king" in his name?

Because they all liked the movie "The Kingdom" with Jamie Foxx
I put all the effort in to downloading it, i even had to download realplayer, and really it was ok, but i mean not THAT special, and dude next time PLEASE stream it.
Quote from flymike91 :Because they all liked the movie "The Kingdom" with Jamie Foxx

That would explain it...
I'm not gonna download, cos' i'm not really a fan of drifting in general, and the stuff i hear about arab drifting (wich ain't positive) plus i like streamed vids better
Ok, first of all, Arab drift sucks.

Then you gotta learn how to drive, and eventually you will understand that this is NOT the appropriated way for drifting. Also I would say, aren't you guys causing enough trouble in real life with your suicidal driving? Don't bring it to LFS. You know there are a lot of things you Arab drifters can do apart from playing LFS so find something else to do...

Bloody critic isn't it Squid?? :P
Take a look to those older threads mister KiNG DoM
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=33943
http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... &highlight=arab+drift
and if you search the words Arab drift you can find many more threads.

I can’t be bothered to write my opinion again.
Victoor, and other Arab “drifters” in LFS have already reached a descent level at video editing but it’s still the content that does not please us. Sorry…

Maybe you should see some proper race driving and some proper car controll while drifting, to see what LFS is all about.
"View and learn!" oh yeah...
Quote from Riders Motion :Ok, first of all, Arab drift sucks.

Then you gotta learn how to drive, and eventually you will understand that this is NOT the appropriated way for drifting. Also I would say, aren't you guys causing enough trouble in real life with your suicidal driving? Don't bring it to LFS. You know there are a lot of things you Arab drifters can do apart from playing LFS so find something else to do...

Bloody critic isn't it Squid?? :P

Point said and taken to heart I hope.... Arab drifters make me mad while im drifting and they ram u thinkin its drifting in a fwd... ugh!
its not called drifting......

its
Ass Draging
#20 - JJ72
Because honestly it's just stupid, it just looks like someone messing around., and that's a general opinion, nothing personal about arabs just straight from the chest.

If you still can't see why or you think arab drift is the way to go, you can't expect the rest to appreciate it alot.
there isn't any skill to it. its just sliding a car around.
real drifting takes skill to hold the drift sideways.
Quote from Abo Nawaf :كفووووووووووووووووووووو ابراهيم

كفوووووووووووو

Why everybody is dislike arab drift.

we are all players of LFS and we should be proud to be community and support each others who are playing the game as well and working hard to make good video for others to enjoy

why is everybody saying bad things about the video???

please im tired of the bad comment no more.

The style may be different but personaly its what im used to.

I have clips of him viktoor drifting around corners more sideways than anybody on these fourms calling him bad things. Except I dont wanna waste time making a video when everybody will not apprecheate it.

Viktoor is playing lfs 2004-20??

Hater$ dont hate Ju$t relate

People don't like "arab drifting" because it's stupid. It's just a bunch of stupid kids driving their parents' cars like maniacs. There's no skill involved, period. The one saving grace of it is that they often crash hard into walls while wearing no seatbelts- thus, removing themselves from a society that they're hurting.
Quote from Abo Nawaf :Why everybody is dislike arab drift.

Because it requires the skills and talents of a degenerated monkey to perform. People like to see examples of car control, or at least people trying to control their cars.

Quote from Abo Nawaf :I have clips of him viktoor drifting around corners more sideways than anybody on these fourms

Oh my, Saiko-D is dead.... Team Orange..... is dead....
on the positive side - I DID see viktoor go around corners, that is called badly controlled racing, not drifting.

Quote from Abo Nawaf :I dont wanna waste time making a video when everybody will not apprecheate it.

Thank you
Ever PIT-ed an arab drifter on LFS & seen them go hurtling into a barrier ?

Its fun ^_^

+1 for less arab ass dragging.
Hate all of these "arab lol-drifters" its boring, its ugli and its rubbish Sorry King Master...

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG