The online racing simulator
LFS Review.
(69 posts, started )
#26 - Reed
Haha! The comment on that first YouTube video made me laugh.
Quote from Reed :Haha! The comment on that first YouTube video made me laugh.

ROFL
You think it's time the phrase "You've been Shamrocked" can be coined?
what a jack ass that guy, play a cracked version of lfs
and making a review
Quote from Thunderhead :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6uURkWaWRI

had to.

Oh my, that's brilliant. I've got the sound turned off on my work computer but your sardonic text overlays had me chuckling and chortling all the way through. God that guy's review is appalling. And yes it never occurred to me that he might be using a crack since he talked about Fern Bay but never went online... which, if true, means he's not only wrong, and can't drive, but also a thief.
Quote from Reed :Haha! The comment on that first YouTube video made me laugh.

Just FAIL, how can that be even called a review...
What I thought was very interesting was this...

Quote :Hits:
sounds are good
[...]

For $39 I expect something quality, besides sound effects [...]

I think the patch W year ago really has made some difference. At least has lowered the whining about the sounds by 50%.
This guy even think NFS has better physics.Someone please punch him right in the face.
He has played the demo version, hardly even played it, doesnt know the tracks or cars, doesnt have a clue what he is on about and he thinks he can write a fair review! Surely that guy isn't a full pot...
#37 - Byku
This guys is going to be so OWNED
:ices_rofl . I just want him online to answer to Your posts... damn
Anyone like my Sig?
#40 - STF
Well.. someone link this thread on his topic.
I think it`s only fair for him to read these pages, maybe he`ll figure out what he`s doing wrong.
Guess he doesn`t know to make a setup..yet.. or someone punk`d him with an open diff setup, the guy asking himself why he couldn`t do donuts.
And if he can read this lines, and he can drive as good as he says, after all... "I beat Dale Earnhart, Jr and TJ Majors at Richmond (Nascar 2003), and I am within 1.5s of AJ Almen[...]"(whatever that is), maybe he`ll post a replay with his 1.13.x FBM @ BL1 lap.. (or within 2 seconds of wr in the other demo cars..[on the right demo track of course ]) if he manages that.. i guess we`ll all read another review, from another (informed) point of view.
#41 - VoiD
lmao he replied...
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Shamrock's Review of Casablanca
"Well, what can I say? What a pile of crap. Jim Carrey was useless in this, so were the cartoon bunnies and the computer generated robots.

Now I only saw the trailer, and I was a bit drunk/stoned, but I'm pretty sure I got the gist of it.

And before you say "Hey Shamrock, you're a half-witted cretin who knows nothing about films", I'll have you know I've seen hundreds of films and once watched all the Rocky films back to back.

Overall Verdict - Weekend At Bernie's is much better than this crap"
I can only think of one word to descibe this guy...Mongoloid.
All i have to say: 10 hours of playing is NOT enough to post a review...
shamrock had no idea what he was talking about...

his posts tells me only one thing: he is a nascar nerd and nothing else counts for him. (its not against nascar what i said, i watch the highlights on premiere sports every time )

EDIT:

Quote from Shamrock :
by the way, tell these guys they can't drive
Nick Heidfeld, Lewis Hamilton, AJ Allmendinger, Justin Wilson, Christiano Da Matta, Alex Tagliani (who provided a setup), Brumos Porsche (Grand Am), Rafael Matos, that they are wrong. Or you could tell Carl Edwards and Jamie McMurray.

ALL drive rF or NASCAR 2003. NONE of them drive LFS.

I can't in good consiounce recommend this as a hardcore sim. I CAN recommend it as half sim, half arcade. Just the way I see it.

Especially the name Nick Heidfeld.... which team provided the F1 Car officially in LFS and said that LFS is one of the most realistic race sims out there? Was it BMW or am i wrong?
All the other drivers on the list are awesome drivers !!!!

Half Arcade and half sim... hmmmm what should i say?

HE IS A NOOB
Has anyone pointed out to them that the main reason you can drift Formula cars is because we don't have restricted car settings? Not to mention the fact that most F1 drivers and teams don't want the cars to slide, and do almost everything to stop them doing so. If this guy just posted his opinion then I wouldn't have an issue with it, but he posted it as if it was a full blown review of the game. Anyone searching for LFS review who is thinking of buying the game might stumble upon this fool and somehow mistake him for an expert.
#49 - wien
Personally I'm puzzled as to why some random fool on the Internet spouting his ignorance warrants a forum invasion of such epic proportions. I mean who the hell cares? No amount of posts will change this fool's opinion, which should be plainly obvious from the get go, so why even bother?

It may be I'm getting old and cynical, but at this point Internet debates in general are so beyond pointless I'm inclined to say they're downright harmful. People get so caught up in this whole black and white, us vs them, "I'm right, you're wrong" behavior that any trace of rational thought and intelligent discussion has gone completely out the window. It's always been bad, but it seems lately it's reached truly staggering proportions.

Sigh... I need a beer.
I don't think anyone wants to change his opinion, remember that LFS relies on word of mouth to advertise it, so any damaging lies posted about it could decrease the number of people wanting to buy it.

LFS Review.
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG