The online racing simulator
new tail lights [green lights]
(20 posts, started )
i made some new tail lights multi colored and was wondering if anybody would like them. if so i will upload all my colors ive made so far. ive made green, blue, yellow, orange, clear, red so far and have more to come. this is just vol. 1 of my tail lights.
Attached images
tail lights.JPG
front lights.JPG
fender blinker.JPG
lights off
Attached images
rear lights off.JPG
front lights off.JPG
fender lights off.JPG
sorry to be offensive but that looks hideous looks like some one puked on those lens damn
lol just wanted to see if anyone wanted them o well. ill make better ones. thx for the input
lol they're not too bad! How did you make them?
i used adobe photoshop cs3. well some of them look better than others so im just gonna post them. the blue looks good i think. may be you will like the others try them and see. all of them are in the pack. enjoy
Attached files
xrt tail lights.rar - 778.3 KB - 704 views
:vomit:
thx but theres no need for that
My constructive critism is no good here?
I see the criticism, but not the constructive.
+ you can edit the file in photoshop woot?

- those taillights look horrible

Also, if you made the circles smaller, and a different color, they might look better

[/constructive]
red is a good color for tail lights
Not bad for a first try.

I suggest that in the future, make them a little higher-res, and a more....normal()....colour.

Not a bad first try though buddy, keep it up
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :+ you can edit the file in photoshop woot?

- those taillights look horrible

Also, if you made the circles smaller, and a different color, they might look better

[/constructive]

do you have to be like every other typical american?

self centred, ignorant, big headed arseholes
Quote from daz223 :do you have to be like every other typical american?

self centred, ignorant, big headed arseholes

hey hey hey, lets not turn this into a flamewar please. There was no need to call him that, and all you are acheiving here is making YOURSELF look like an arsehole.

Lets keep it clean and freindly please.
sorry lads but it is true,

you all know it, well atleast some americans
You obviously want to fight, but since I'm an arrogant, big-headed ****, I don't think I'll stoop to your level. I don't think many members of the falken team would appreciate your anti-American bullshit.
Agreed, that's enough stereotyping, thanks.
Heres a thought, why dont you try leaving the tail lights, normal colors(red, maybe white (yellow light) turn signals, and white reverse lights) but, the front lights, try and give them a bluish tint, such as xenon lights 6000k-8000k
re tail lights
Well they better then stok lights

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG