The online racing simulator
:elefant:
Quote from matthew1993 :Great nice and quick too. Just one thing... Nothin aimed at Fusion who cares but he sat back and watched all three races execpt the last. Nobody knows what happend... He didnt race and nobody could see his car but everytime i passed the start line i moved to first but before the third turn i was back to second every lap. I dont mean to be bad but i won all three races and fusion didnt race at all....

I don´t know if I need to answer.... seems like it got sorted above.

But since LFS registered Who Cares in the final result he should get the point.

I didn´t see him either though...... maybe I was just too far back. Dammit
Ok then but how come everytime i passed ur little figure on my map at startline i went to first and at the exact same point everylap i went back to 2nd? And valentin went back to 3rd.
Also i dont understand this.... http://img145.imageshack.us/im ... 701/fusionwhocaresgu0.png

Quote : "Nothing aimed at Mr.Dunne here... but he sat back and watched all three races... cause I did'nt see him on my screen....

I DID all 3 races - but obviosly cause of a massive lag somewhere, I could not see you guys - and you could not see me... And surely my friend.. Had I just had the powers to arrange and rearrange results of a race, whilst sitting back and doing nothing.... for sure I've made some WR's and won all 3 races... Dont you think..."
It was just some weird lag. He couldn't see us and we couldn't see him, end of story.
Matthew... I was joking when I posted that note... Even at the game I posted that I was "just sitting back watching... and ended the sentence with an, if you look closely ---->

I did all 3 races... and as I said youre welcome to get the replays from me... For starters I can post some images that might sortens things out a bit for you...
Attached images
tuesracefbm04.jpg
tuesracefbm01.jpg
tuesracefbm02.jpg
tuesracefbm03.jpg
I wont be participating in these races any more... kthxbai.
Pay attention to the time shift from winter to summer in some countries.

It means that we keep on using the CET time system.

Qualify will start as always at 20.25 CET, which is now 18.25 GMT/UTC
Quote from Humbleridderen :Pay attention to the time shift from summer to winter in some countries.

It means that we keep on using the CET time system, which is now back to normal.

Qualify will start as always at 20.25 CET, which is now 18.25 GMT/UTC

I'm confused... Summer to winter? I thought it was winter to summer
I will have to pull out of these Tuesday Races due to eTM and time for LFS. thanks for the races all.
I got confused by this, but I now understand

Reminder to British people - we're in BST NOT GMT, so quali starts @ 7.25.
sign me up too plz
Hey Cramer,

08 April: BF1 at Kyoto GP Long

But the server is set up for AS GP....

I´m a little confused.

But I kick ass on AS GP. I´m only 15 sek. slower than WR!!! Yeah baby, nice with a little room for improvement!
Quote from azlan608 :Hey Cramer,

08 April: BF1 at Kyoto GP Long

But the server is set up for AS GP....

I´m a little confused.

But I kick ass on AS GP. I´m only 15 sek. slower than WR!!! Yeah baby, nice with a little room for improvement!

If it´s set up for as gp, it´s wrong. Someone has changed it. It´s possible for everyone to choose another track. It shall be Kyoto long

So up on the horse again
Quote from Humbleridderen :If it´s set up for as gp, it´s wrong. Someone has changed it. It´s possible for everyone to choose another track. It shall be Kyoto long

So up on the horse again

I hate horses.
Hmmm... but surely you looks like one whos quite fond of horses... in an "inregular" use...
hi

would take part pls

greez
Please sign me up
Quote from Darrel :Please sign me up

Quote from Paddi4 :hi

would take part pls

greez

You guys are welcome, just show up tonight.

(I write this just in case Cramer (Race Admin) haven´t seen your post)
Races tonight will be 11 laps... Approx. 20 mins.

Regards
Franke... Click
Results updated. ´

here
Hi! Can me sign up too!
AS4@FXR

I´d like to sign up. I for sure will miss the Q as I have another league race but should be able to join the races tonight.
Hey guys... sign me up for tonight!

cul8r
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG