The online racing simulator
Hi. Is there a way to buy a S2 license using "pay by call"?
Hi.
Is there a way to buy a S2 license using "pay by phone"? I don't own a credit card and i dont wanna beg my friends to borrow me theirs so i can't use PayPal either.

I know that LFS doesn't support pay by phone but i thought that there could be some trick to it like charging some site with "pay by phone" then transfer the money from there to paypal and finally purchasing a license using paypal. Or there could be a pay by phone function on a swedish site for example but unfortunately i don't speak swedish so i couldnt check the swedish site.

I will appreciate any tips/help on how to become a proud owner of a S2 license,

with regards
tobby881
Quote from tobby881 :
Hi.
Is there a way to buy a S2 license using "pay by phone"? I don't own a credit card and i dont wanna beg my friends to borrow me theirs so i can't use PayPal either.

I know that LFS doesn't support pay by phone but i thought that there could be some trick to it like charging some site with "pay by phone" then transfer the money from there to paypal and finally purchasing a license using paypal. Or there could be a pay by phone function on a swedish site for example but unfortunately i don't speak swedish so i couldnt check the swedish site.

with regards
tobby881

Just create a paypal account and link your bank account to it.
Quote from SentryIII :Just create a paypal account and link your bank account to it.

Hi. That doesn't work for me.. Here is what PayPal says to me:
Quote :PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account.

When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account.

If i got Paypal right, i first have to activate my account by entering a credit/debit card.(wich i don't have )
#4 - Jakg
You don't have to have a Debit / Credit Card for PayPal - I didn't, at least.
Quote :http://www.lfs.net/?page=shop
Available payment methods are : credit card (VISA, Mastercard and UK debit cards), PayPal, Moneybookers, UK cheque and international Money Order.

You can also try Moneybookers (I used it) or if all else fails international money orders. PayPal doesn't work for me either (requires a credit card).
#6 - Jakg
Quote from AndroidXP :...(requires a credit card).

No, it doesn't - If you ONLY have a Bank Account on file it will only send eCheques out all the time but it WILL work.
Maybe it only works in certain countries, because I know I wasted two days on this trying to get PayPal to add my bank account, which just didn't work.
Paypal does work with just a bank account (ABN and Rabobank for sure, don't know about others). You don't need a creditcard.

edit:
oh lmao you're from Luxembourg, thought you were from the Netherlands.
Flag stealers :P
#9 - KWAK7
PAYPALL doesn't work with all Debit Cards, I have a UK Debit Card which I use on most sites, but my New Zealand Debit Card won't work on any. So I have used a NZ Creidt Card with PAYPAL. So it does depend on what Country you bank is in.
I don't know about setting up bank account's on PAYPAL, so can't comment. But I have experienced different Codes such as "ABN's" between banks around the world. Some have them, some don't. So maybe some accounts can't be set up with PAYPAL.
I just rechecked, and I'm absolutely positive that I cannot add my bank account without verifying the account with a credit card first. Researching a bit further, it seems using bank transfer without credit card verification is NOT available for at least Austria and Switzerland yet.
#11 - wien
Quote from AndroidXP :Researching a bit further, it seems using bank transfer without credit card verification is NOT available for at least Austria and Switzerland yet.

Not here either. I remember going through that song and dance when I first bought my license as well. Probably a UK thing.
Quote from tobby881 :
Hi.

with regards
tobby881

If you could send me the euros I can by you an S2 voucher code? Of course you would have to trust me on this , but if you check all my posts you will see that I have bought at least 5 demo players S2 vouchers and I'm sure a few players could verify that I am a loyal upstanding citizen, well most of the time anyway

If you are struggling at least this is an option for you?

good luck

Edit: Or I buy you S1 now, you send me cash for S2, when I recieve it then I upgrade you to S2, can't say fairer than that really....trust goes both ways then. If I buy you S1 and you don't send me cash then I will send Tristan, Kev and The_Angry_Angel round to your house.....lol
Quote from AlienT. :If you could send me the euros I can by you an S2 voucher code? Of course you would have to trust me on this , but if you check all my posts you will see that I have bought at least 5 demo players S2 vouchers and I'm sure a few players could verify that I am a loyal upstanding citizen, well most of the time anyway

If you are struggling at least this is an option for you?

good luck

Edit: Or I buy you S1 now, you send me cash for S2, when I recieve it then I upgrade you to S2, can't say fairer than that really....trust goes both ways then. If I buy you S1 and you don't send me cash then I will send Tristan, Kev and The_Angry_Angel round to your house.....lol

And me i'll bring a machine gun and half the us army. us has a bigger army or the swiss army.
Quote from Luke.S :And me i'll bring a machine gun and half the us army. us has a bigger army or the swiss army.

Err....half of them (about that) are currently deployed. So they don't.

/me slaps Luke for spamming

on-topic: I'm not 100% sure how Moneybookers works (perhaps somebody could explain), but isn't it possible to pay by money transfer?

I have a feeling I just contradicted myself there >.>
Hi. Thanks alot for your help guys! Thanks for your kind offer AlienT. , but i think i found a other way to deal with my problem. So for everyone with the the same problem i had:

Go here: https://secure.bmtmicro.com/se ... 37&PRODUCTID=18370035
if you choose "Deutsche Bank" as payement method, you can pay using your Bank account.

with regards,

tobby881
Glad you've got it sorted mate, welcome to S2 when you get it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG