The online racing simulator
sa-mp gta roleplay server.
(11 posts, started )
heres my friends server and website for sa-mp http://www.mafiagamers.org/Forums/

It will not screw up your computer, its an awesome Role playing game meaning you have to act it out like you would in real life. there are many different types of game mods E.G Deathwatch, Gang Death match, cops and robber, Stunts, drag and racing...etc and most popular role play. there are many features like Hitman agency( which requires really good role play experiences) there is cops,National guard,FBI( you do these jobs like real life, but you need to apply for these) there are gangs ( you can choose your own color of gang, territory were you would spawn, cars and many other things) there are real life jobs like car seller, drug seller, gun seller..Detective..mechanic...etc. All in all this game is the best role play game I ever played.

IP
GTA SAMP IP 206.222.15.74:6777 OR gamenao.com:6777
Haven't been on it yet, but I recommend it too because I've heard about it alot
#3 - MR_B
Yep I haven't personally tried SA-MP but I have played Multi Theft Auto a hell of a lot and it is absolutely fantastic fun.
I recommend that anyone who has this game download either MTA or SA-MP or both! And give it a go, it adds a whole new level of enjoyment if you're the kind of person who likes this sort of thing.

If this isn't your sort of thing then:
A. why are you reading this?
and
B. Don't reply
Quote from LFSn00b :But i have to ask, why advertise in LFSForum? Sure, some of us play SAMP but why here? It's a whole different game :/
Well, atleast you might get some cruisers off from LFS for a sec

Than why people talk about rfactor, gran turismo etc.? They are completely different games!
For me simulators are still games...
Quote from LFSn00b :I prefer Pug's RL-RPG more than this, because i enjoy playing in a proper RP server ran by proper admins. 100% pure RP, no Deathmatching.

But i have to ask, why advertise in LFSForum? Sure, some of us play SAMP but why here? It's a whole different game :/
Well, atleast you might get some cruisers off from LFS for a sec

my friend mafias server has no deathmatching any deathmatching from anyone will get them banned on the spot ive seen more deathmatching in pug's but i still play it i try to keep people from trying to kill me with chopper blades...
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Than why people talk about rfactor, gran turismo etc.? They are completely different games!

Better example would have been CoD4
Yes true, forgot about that. Or you can also say: why you're making posts asking if god exists?! I has nothing to do with the forum!
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Yes true, forgot about that. Or you can also say: why you're making posts asking if god exists?! I has nothing to do with the forum!

lol
Quote from mutt107 :my friend mafias server has no deathmatching any deathmatching from anyone will get them banned on the spot ive seen more deathmatching in pug's but i still play it i try to keep people from trying to kill me with chopper blades...

Tip for Pugs, join [DBD] I'll let ya in :P
Yeah it's great. I prefered the roleplaying servers above the deathmatch ones because there are a lot of cheats around and on the good roleplaying servers there is social controll and admins. I stopped playing because it costed me too much time, but it is fun. Maybe if i had more free time i'd play it.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG