The online racing simulator
New Baby Girl!
(319 posts, started )
Congratulations Scawen!

But one thing that fell into mind when you said you need a garage: I've now been in the UK several times, and i have never seen a garage with actually a car in it...
Hehe,

Awesome stuff.

Just don't get carried away and put a minvan in LFS, or childseats in the FXO :P
wheeeeeeeeeee

congrats from Russia Scawen!
Am I the only person that thinks ball bearing turbo's avatar looks like Scawen?

Anyway, congratulations!
Sweet. Grats!
Congratulations! Nice to hear and see both are well.
She's very cute
Congratulations! :dopey:
Congrats Geraldine and Scawen!

Seems like everything you create is perfect
+1 to all above posts.
Grats! you keep on inproving
Give her a Hug from me :P
Grats!
CONGRATULATION! your the man!!!! keep it coming
Congratulations!
Now we need an new car, wich has the children seats included, like the Audi S6
Quote from Dawn of the Death :Congratulations!
Now we need an new car, wich has the children seats included, like the Audi S6

Great :P
Celebrate with a new car!
Soon LFS development will speed up as another dev is born.
^ What he said.

To speed up LFS development...just get a room full of monkeys on typewriters :P
congratulations, Geraldine, Scawen and Leo!
Quote from Scawen :Dear LFS community.

I wasn't sure whether to post this in General Discussion or Off Topic but finally decided to post here as I guess it's quite relevant knowledge to the LFS community.

I just wanted to let you know about our new baby, Nicole, who was born on Sunday (30th March) weighing 7 lb 4 oz (3.3 kg).

Geraldine and Nicole are very well. At first the baby seemed to sleep all day and was awake all night but that's already improving, she did some good stints of a few hours last night!

A paragraph regarding LFS development which is of course affected in some ways by this - we spent quite some time in January and February rearranging our house. I had to move my office out of the upstairs room so Leo could have a new bedroom in time for his 2nd birthday and to make way for the baby in his old baby room. The new office (which was previously acting as a store room... we really need a garage...) and Leo's new bedroom needed major refurbishment so this may give you some idea of why the LFS updates you have seen, although useful to a lot of people and important towards finishing S2, have not been the major developments many people are hoping for so far this year. Eric has been continuing work on the GTR interiors using new reference material, we visited some racing car garages and got a lot of interior photographs of some cars to help make the LFS ones a lot more realistic.

I hope you like the pictures. We are very happy with the new arrival!

Aw scaawen and Geraldine you got youselfs a verry cute daughter congrats
:huepfenic
congratulations ! The family is growing quickly !!
Congratulations! I see, everything you start doing, you make it perfect, not only LFS .
gratz!!!!!
Congratulations!
Congrats Scawen

New Baby Girl!
(319 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG