The online racing simulator
(Beer + boredom) * 3 years = ???
(39 posts, started )
Haha, that's damn nice!
Wonder how many cans of beer I would have if I had not thrown them all away
Quote from Noccy :If u disagree With Michael Jackson (the beer connoisseur ,not the singer!) and almost every beerloving person in the world. I'd wager it's your taste thats lacking..

There's a lot of snobbery around beer these days. Personally I never drink stuff like Chimay or Duvel, although they're in pretty much every pub in England now. I prefer a local pint draught-pumped over anything that's been sitting for weeks in a glass bottle.

Local beer just tastes nicer. No doubt it to does to the Belgians, too.
Lool nice chair
Have you made the proper physics calculations so it can hold a human on it?
Nice chair haha. You need to keep improving it so you can sit on it and...obviously drink more beer!
I really doubt it would hold my weight, although the weight of a small person or a child should be safe. Since testing this could result in the destruction of the throne, I'm in no rush to test it out though.

MAGGOT - I've drunk more cans than that, which have been saved also - I have quite a few left over (50 or so). I should make a complementary beer stool or something, but I am nearly out of glue again. I do drink from bottles too, and lots at the pub (but there is no evidence for that, other than the fat around my waste and the bad smells the following morning).
Quote from Noccy :If u disagree With Michael Jackson (the beer connoisseur ,not the singer!)

seeing how world renowned the brits are for their haute cuisine im sure his oppinion on taste as a brit is indisputable so obviously im wrong
Ah, I see wonderful Guinness Bitter. I can't find anywhere that sells that now
Was the best beer from a can.

All house furniture should be like that!
I was more joking than anything..don't take beer so serious please. It's just a harddrug like many others.
#34 - wien
lol, nice work. Go on....... sit on it
Quote from Bob Smith :MAGGOT - I've drunk more cans than that, which have been saved also - I have quite a few left over (50 or so). I should make a complementary beer stool or something, but I am nearly out of glue again. I do drink from bottles too, and lots at the pub (but there is no evidence for that, other than the fat around my waste and the bad smells the following morning).

Ah, you had me worried there I think I've had about 12 24s so far this year (school year, Sept-present, not just in the last 3 months!) and saving those would warrant a similar chair to yours, methinks.
Quote from thisnameistaken :There's a lot of snobbery around beer these days. Personally I never drink stuff like Chimay or Duvel, although they're in pretty much every pub in England now. I prefer a local pint draught-pumped over anything that's been sitting for weeks in a glass bottle.

Local beer just tastes nicer. No doubt it to does to the Belgians, too.

There's a lot to be said for bottle fermentation old chum. Local brewing gods Coopers bottle-ferment all their ales & stout and it produces the most heavenly beer. Of course, it's equally heavenly pulled into a pint glass at the bar. They actually recommend you age their Coopers Vintage like a fine wine for at least 12 months before drinking it. Works like a charm - flavours improve brilliantly and most importantly the alcohol percentage goes up a coupla percent :up:
Bob, trust me, put the clucking thing on ebay, you'll probably be suprised.
It's massive, and faily fragile. It'd be in many pieces by the time it arrived. Plus I've no intentions of selling it off - I'm not desperate for cash.

(Beer + boredom) * 3 years = ???
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG