The online racing simulator
do you own a gun?
(159 posts, started )
Quote from batteryy :Do you own a gun or does some of your family members own a gun and you have rights to it?

Of course not. And I am glad I don't know anyone who owns one.
at last count, my local pub had 112 rifles, 95 pistols, 79 swords, and 4 man traps....

ranging from french civil war to WW2 weapons, I will click off a picture sometime, they all hang on the walls and ceilings....
I've owned two guns in the past. I started off with a Valmet 20 bore shotgun, and after a couple of years I bought a Beretta 12 bore shotgun.

Whilst living on a farm I used to do a lot of shooting of pigeons, crows and unwanted birds. Rat shooting with the .22 rifle was fun too.

And in shooting season (game shooting, pheasants, partridges, duck etc) I used to be to shoot a few times. Being the gun for the day is quite pricey, so most the time I was a beater (part of the group pushing the birds up ad out towards the guns) and got paid for it instead, £20 for trawling through woodland all day aint bad.

The rest of the year I'd be clay pigeon shooting. Travel around and go to big venues. I even made the Norfolk Juniors team.

I've used rifles of different sizes and calibers. Being a trainee gamekeeper and one point, I had to keep the fox away from the birds. I know a lot of you are against it, but atleast we didn't torture them with hounds.

My mother still owns two guns, a Beretta game shotgun and a Browning clay pigeon shotgun. Although she still owns them, she hasn't used them in some time as we moved away from the countryside.
I have a air rifle what i use to shoot neighbours stupid dog.

But its not really a gun.
Quote from tristancliffe :Yes, a school with a rifle range (and very strict usage policies) but live ammo and various types of weapon from SA-80 to sniper rifles I can't remember the numbers of. It means that we respect guns a bit more, know how to use them, and learn how to use them in controlled environments. I think that's vastly safer than letting people get their experience (if they want any) 'underground'.

I doubt it's that very one, but we did have one here once. Very pretty. Makes a change from Healeys

this is what you should say. The names Cliffe, Tristan Cliffe.

you think that bomb was over kill look what i own. Now thats over kill http://img232.imageshack.us/im ... 3c9781a54925c3f6fbbl3.jpg
I wish product not yet rated.
Quote from tristancliffe : I doubt it's that very one, but we did have one here once. Very pretty. Makes a change from Healeys

Can't even find the right words to express just how jealous i am of you right now...A constantly changing showroom full of the best Italian cars from the 50's and 60's, man does it get any better or prettier than that ?. One day...one day...
Incidentally, that avatar of the Healey, wasn't actually a Healey It's one of those replicas built by a company called Sebring International. Which (i think) are made in your neck of the woods, Wisbech or somewhere near there. I know that you as a purist wouldn't like it, but for me, the hassle of owning a classic that breaks down every few miles is too much of a pain to contemplate. But having something modern and reliable, yet looks like an old classic British sportscar really appeals to me. Problem is, the cheapest ones are 35K, so just a tad outta my price range atm, but, one day...one day

Quote from tristancliffe :Yes, a school with a rifle range (and very strict usage policies) but live ammo and various types of weapon from SA-80 to sniper rifles I can't remember the numbers of. It means that we respect guns a bit more, know how to use them, and learn how to use them in controlled environments. I think that's vastly safer than letting people get their experience (if they want any) 'underground'.

True, true, but it just goes to show the class divide in this country. No way in a million years would you want to have that sort of thing in an inner city comprehensive school, especially not with live ammo. If we had one at the school i went to, no teacher would last a week !
bit off topic but. tristian i just googled your name and there are tons of pics. http://www.startline.org.uk/SLOL20/r41226.jpg thats just one. i guess it's you. yer famous

now back on topic. that gun i posted earlier incidentally is know as the anti stress gun. I supose it helps with stress blowing your enimies brains out.
Startline is the 'e-magazine' thing of the club I race with, and most of the pictures are taken by my brother. Sadly (actually, no, it's a good thing) that doesn't make me famous.
My friend already shooted me, nothing happens.

And when i told the dog that is not a real gun he just bite me.
Yes, I own a gun. It´s a BFG and it´s between my Legs. And no... I won´t post a Photo for you. Just in case someone get´s jealous and shoots at me
all i did was a quick 2 minute search. he's bloody famous.
Having a name mentioned on a specific google search, when I have a fairly uncommon name, isn't surprising. But despite that I'm hardly in the public eye (the most I ever get is tiny columns in the local evening paper!) so I'm hardly famous...
yh but over 200,000 people have heard of you.

Is that your bebo?
#67 - Jakg
Luke - it's obvious it's his Bebo - it's got pics of him, his MX5 (which actually looks quite nice!), and the various Lancia's and other cars his family owns.
Quote from Jakg :I couldn't live with myself owning a device purely used for taking another persons life.

Do self made knives, swords, crossbows, axes and other medieval mincing hardware count?

Do you guys know what was the first man made instrument/thingy/tool that was specially made for killing other men?
Quote from Jakg :Luke - it's obvious it's his Bebo - it's got pics of him, his MX5 (which actually looks quite nice!), and the various Lancia's and other cars his family owns.

lol. captin cock to the rescue. Is he rich. /me asks who wants to help steal all of tristians money.
#71 - Jakg
He's not rich per sé, but his family own a Lancia Garage (so it's likely they may have a Lancia - although his Bebo Album makes them out to be his :P), although the plane (!) was a bit of a shock.

Of course I really can't comment on Tristan's finances as i'm not his accountant :P
Guns and marriage don't mix
Quote from buedi :Yes, I own a gun. It´s a BFG and it´s between my Legs. And no... I won´t post a Photo for you. Just in case someone get´s jealous and shoots at me

OMG! That's exactly what I was going to post!
Quote from somasleep :Guns and marriage don't mix

My wife and I enjoy our trips to the range.

Though there is no ammo at the house, if there was I'd probably be dead.

The FN FS2000 doesn't need any ammo if anyone breaks in to my house. They just may crap their pants and run.
Attached images
DCF6454.jpg
DCF4285.jpg
Unless of course your burglar brought something bigger, with bullets in it

do you own a gun?
(159 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG