The online racing simulator
do you own a gun?
(159 posts, started )
do you own a gun?
i own two guns, one is on the right arm the other is on the left. they are called my fist.

Sorry, had to
I own 0
I have no interest in it, so therfor I haven`t been bothered buying one.
Quote from The Very End :I own 0
I have no interest in it, so therfor I haven`t been bothered buying one.

Yea, why buy one?
Nope, i don't live in a war-zone so i have no need.
I dont own any. my friend has a few guns for sport, and i do think theyre cool, but im very thankful everyday that theyre not easily obtainable for anyone that wants one.
Next time my country is invaded I'll get one
I don't own one, but if I were to get one it would be a glock. The police around here carry them, and I might just go into the force so why not get one ... hell it would be issued to me anyway.
#11 - Jakg
I couldn't live with myself owning a device purely used for taking another persons life.
I own a self built rubber band gun.
Up to eight semi-automatic shots.
Never owned a gun never fired a gun either. Simply because i have had no reason to do either yet. I have shot tin cans and rabbits with air rifles but would harldy call that a gun.
Quote from Jakg :I couldn't live with myself owning a device purely used for taking another persons life.

That sounded ûber hollywood line IMO.
Tho I agree it just didn`t sound naturally, at least not a thing you normally would say

Edit : ROFL Sidi!
Quote from The Very End :That sounded ûber hollywood line IMO.
Tho I agree it just didn`t sound naturally, at least not a thing you normally would say

haha i was thinking the same thing sounded a bit queer from over here. Guns arent just used to take peoples lives, animals often get a bad dose of lead poisioning as well
That just might be a little over kill.

The police force over here shoots to kill.

I would shoot to wound, so you can't run away after you break into my house. However, if I did happen to nick an artery, it would be quite alright as I happen to work on an ambulance. Basically, if your gonna get shot by some one, hope it is me.
I have an air rifle - mainly for playing with really, but it does get used to shoot rats and rabbits now and again.

I used to have an air pistol, which is a lot harder to be accurate with, but arguably more fun because of it.

I used to be the highest qualified marksman at my high school (we have a rifle range), so one day I'd love to get back into it, but I think it's going to be harder in the future with laws and what have you.
One of my friends has a weapon shop(family business), they sell guns and bows. I visited my friend there a few times and he showed me the weapons but I never felt that I need a gun. In Hungary there are some pretty strong restrictions about guns anyway so it is possible I wouldn't get permit to have a gun even if I wanted to.
Potato gun, and a glue gun. And a light-gun from Time Crisis somewhere. All purely as means of self-defense, naturally.
<supervillain voice>
I have the biggest gun the world has ever seen, and it shall rain down it's fiery vengeance on the entire planet if my demands are not met! I want 10 billion of your American dollars transferred into my offshore bank account by 1700 hours or I will demolish...Washington DC.
Aaah ha ha ha haaa! Ha ha ha ha-ha ha haaa.

Ah, Meester Bond, I've been expecting you. You have penetrated my underground lair and disarmed my guards, but you shall never escape from my cage of lasers! I see you are holding a coin. You cannot buy your way out of this one, Meester Bond.
Gah, the coin is reflecting the lasers! You have destroyed my computer system! Damn you, Bond! Damn you!
Now I must make my escape via THIS teleportation device! We shall meet again, Meester Bond..!
</supervillain>
Quote from tristancliffe :I have an air rifle - mainly for playing with really, but it does get used to shoot rats and rabbits now and again.

I used to have an air pistol, which is a lot harder to be accurate with, but arguably more fun because of it.

I used to be the highest qualified marksman at my high school (we have a rifle range), so one day I'd love to get back into it, but I think it's going to be harder in the future with laws and what have you.

I'd also like to get back into shooting, sadly the days of just going for a wander across the local fields with your dog and air rifle are long gone.

A little while back I also looked into archery, but for some reason hunting with a bow is illegal in the UK.
Guns don't kill people! Rappers do..
Quote from Bean0 :for some reason hunting with a bow is illegal in the UK

That Prince John again I bet - Robin will set him right.

I've got a couple of slingshots - a wooden one made out of the branch of an almond tree after it was pruned earlier this year and a carbon fibre one made by a friend of mine, mostly as a joke. Both sport weak rubber bands made out of bicycle inner tubes - strong enough for target practice and that's all.
Oh how I love the sunday mornings walking through Judy woods shooting any little bastard that moves with my .22

do you own a gun?
(159 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG