The online racing simulator
What are you eating now -thread
(323 posts, closed, started )
The very end, have you bought new bodyparts yet? im hungry and too lazy to go and have a pizza
Just finished eating a large chicken mcnugget meal!!

(And an extra double cheese burger...god do i feel ill)
Quote from batteryy :The very end, have you bought new bodyparts yet? im hungry and too lazy to go and have a pizza

I allways got some "extra" on my back you can have, maybe good for a soup or something.

Now eating a "powerade", tho it`s a drink and not food
Sick since saturday, so this is fifth day in a row to drink soup. Can't stand any more!

/heal_me
Weatabix! YAAAAAAAARRRR!
Quote from Gekkibi :Sick since saturday, so this is fifth day in a row to drink soup. Can't stand any more!

/heal_me

/useskill_greaterheal
there it is :P
be better soon
Just had some sausage, felt like i was drinking bacon grease.
Quote from Rappa Z :Just had some sausage, felt like i was drinking bacon grease.

:vomit: Eurgh...
Papa John's Bolognese Pizza! Not that great actually. Not enough meat in the sauce.
Nuur pizzeria's iskender kebab.
your mum
Drinking blueberry cider
Chicken wings with some uber potatoes.
Choc Chip Muffin, with massive peices of chocolate.
nothing
Currently making chicken risotto. One of my favorite (Well, I have lots of favorites. I generally love eating, no matter what I shovel to my mouth...).
A vanilla-glazed doughnut... mmmmmm.
Malteasers
Damn. Forgot to mention my snacks: Wasabi-peas.
just eating some sort of italian pata(i dont know how to spell it in english)
Quote from batteryy :just eating some sort of italian pata(i dont know how to spell it in english)

Italian Casserole is close I believe.

I'm having aura blue cheese / tomato pasta with mushroom meatballs (once they're cooked). Sounds Swedish but tastes better
This thread is closed

What are you eating now -thread
(323 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG