The online racing simulator
What are you eating now -thread
(323 posts, closed, started )
Probably most off-topic thread in an off-topic forum.

What are you eating now? Why? Is it really that good?

I'm eating noodles and drinking tonic water. Not a great combination, but can't drink caffeine-products in this time of evening or I can't get sleep at all.

Noodles are better movie-snack than popcorn and/or chips. Watching movie "Outland" (1981), probably the worst Sean Connery -movie ever made.
I'm currently eating my skin around my finger nails. Disgusting, I know, but it's just a horrible habit.
Rofl this thread
Anyway, I`m eating..nothing But I plan to eat a piece of bread with ham and cheese on, yummi!
I can't eat solid food this early. One espresso and one latte are all I need until lunch.
Quote from The Very End :Rofl this thread
Anyway, I`m eating..nothing But I plan to eat a piece of brear with ham and cheese on, yummi!

bread or brear... and i think its a sandwich Bread-ham-cheese-Bread
OT:
nothing at all
Ahhh! Fixed now, of course I meant a piece of bread
You know these...uhm you know... this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread .

Edit : No, your wrong It`s bread-cheese. Then the next piece will be bread-ham. Meaning I have two seperate pieces of bread.
Oh my god, how retarded may I be? I blame the bottle of wiskhy on my left site!
Monster munch here
Quote from niall09 :I'm currently eating my skin around my finger nails. Disgusting, I know, but it's just a horrible habit.

Good! I'm not the only one

I'm eating Stroganoff and drinking orange juice, yummy! That's my dinner btw
Haribo Supermix
I boiled up some red potatoes and then chopped them into .5" cubes and pan-fried them in butter & a little olive oil, with onion and green bell pepper, kosher salt and fresh-ground black pepper. A little sharp cheddar sprinkled on top.
Red Potatoes...never heard of it...

Just had a Bounty, now I'm gonna have a Twirl (Damn you 3-for-a-£1 up my shop) and I'm drinking a bottle of Coca Cola....

Not the healthiest snack, but who really cares?
Aka new potatoes:

I can honestly say I have never seen those before

Maybe we don't get them over here.
I'm chewing gun... Does that count?

EDIT : ahahah lol, I mean Gum
Quote from The General Lee :I can honestly say I have never seen those before

Maybe we don't get them over here.

I think they're mainly consumed in the US, yeah.

They're much smaller than traditional white/yellow baking potatoes. Sweeter and more buttery in consistency. Skin is smoother and, obviously, red.

More info here: http://www.umaine.edu/PAA/var.htm (see Red Pontiac)
Wokkels... mmmm.

Going slightly off-topic in an off-topic thread: does anyone else have the strong urge to watch tv or any show/movie whilst eating? I find myself unable to eat food (at least alone) without something to watch. Am I strange?
Snackin' on these now:

Quote from Jertje :Wokkels... mmmm.

Going slightly off-topic in an off-topic thread: does anyone else have the strong urge to watch tv or any show/movie whilst eating? I find myself unable to eat food (at least alone) without something to watch. Am I strange?

No, you are not strange if I am not. I like to watch TV/movie while eating. It is just so pointless to shovel food-stuff into mouth without entertainment. Well, of course I could eat with my wife, but she is watching also TV/movie while eating, so...
Drinking my evening tea now. Mmmm Earl Grey
#23 - 5haz
I'm eating an unsuspecting fly that happened to land on my face
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I think they're mainly consumed in the US, yeah.

They're much smaller than traditional white/yellow baking potatoes. Sweeter and more buttery in consistency. Skin is smoother and, obviously, red.

More info here: http://www.umaine.edu/PAA/var.htm (see Red Pontiac)

Now I feel quite sad for them all. Red potatoes rock! Especially when they are from my garden.

Eh, they've teased us with those jaffa cake things all this time. I don't feel bad they haven't had the likes of red potatoes.

I'm not eating anything. Just finished doing a little weight lifting (just started 3 weeks ago) and I can barely type, or lift food to my mouth. Would be kinda counterproductive to be eating at the moment just getting done pumping some iron (Ok, it's a cheap weight set. I'm pumping cement filled plastic on a steel rod I guess.)
I'm chewing on the end of my microphone, thinking of the next thing to say on the Blame Game... It's fluffy.
This thread is closed

(323 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG