The online racing simulator
Free S2 License
(40 posts, closed, started )
Free S2 License
I've been playing LFS for a while now, but due to having newborn twins I don't have the time for the game anymore along with work and other responsibilities.

Therefore, I am going to offer my S2 license to the first demo racer who can answer this question:

What was the influence for the BMW logo?

First correct answer from a demo racer takes the license free and clear. Demo racers must have been registered before this week to be eligible.
The BMW badge is believed to have partially derived from the logo of its predecessor company Rapp Motorenwerke and not a spinning propeller blade as it was once thought, The logo has not changed at all in BMW's history

Dammit!, ill never get a lisence Well done drifting101
And the first response out of the box hits the bullseye, even added in what most people think it symbolizes.

Congrats, u just got urself a free S2 license.

PM Me.
Yeah, i think ill put off buying a license until i have a computer than can handle more than 5 cars on grid
Quote from Scatter :I've been playing LFS for a while now, but due to having newborn twins I don't have the time for the game anymore along with work and other responsibilities.

Therefore, I am going to offer my S2 license to the first demo racer who can answer this question:

First correct answer from a demo racer takes the license free and clear. Demo racers must have been registered before this week to be eligible.

his a bmw logo
Quote from Scatter :I've been playing LFS for a while now, but due to having newborn twins I don't have the time for the game anymore along with work and other responsibilities.

hehe, sending you answer via PM (I know, I know...I'm licensed...but I know the origin of it)
why do you need a s2 password
Quote from DieKolkrabe :hehe, sending you answer via PM (I know, I know...I'm licensed...but I know the origin of it)

but you dot need one
Quote from Scatter :And the first response out of the box hits the bullseye, even added in what most people think it symbolizes.

Congrats, u just got urself a free S2 license.

PM Me.

ho won the password
User Drifting101 did. You're more than a month late.
And seemingly within the multiple messages he posted, has no grasp over the English language either.

'his a BMW logo'... there's really no words to describe that one! Some people have no shame or pride

Regards,

Ian

HIS A LOGO
His A License!
Dont you mean "Here"? Good job to drifting 101 btw even if i am a month late.
Please change your country flag by your name 'the stig 2'... it's embarrassing to be associated (even only by country) to someone with as little literacy skills as you have.
You're not a native English speaker, are you?
He said enough.

HIS A LOGO.

Did he mean Here's the logo?
Well, month late, just want to congrats you on your twins
Just out of curiosity doesn't this breach the LFS Terms of Agreement?
how comes your racename is the same as the one drifting101...? coinsedance?
Because drifter101 got the licence, and calls himself the same thing. The username can't be changed, only the player name in game.

Weren't you banned? You'll be banned again if you carry on like this!!!
Quote from blackbird04217 :Just out of curiosity doesn't this breach the LFS Terms of Agreement?

I don't think so, only license selling or sharing is prohibited. I doubt completely giving away your license for free is a problem. It might look questionable regarding the "don't give your password to anyone" policy, but I believe that's only really meant as protection against
  1. sharing (user A uses it for a while, then B, then A again...)
  2. user stupidity ("I gave someone my password so he could try but now he changed it. HELP!")
Quote from harjun :how comes your racename is the same as the one drifting101...? coinsedance?

Please, just once, THINK before posting.
It's just coincidence. There are many takumi's out there too
oh...ok, i get it.
Quote from AndroidXP :I don't think so, only license selling or sharing is prohibited. I doubt completely giving away your license for free is a problem. It might look questionable regarding the "don't give your password to anyone" policy, but I believe that's only really meant as protection against
  1. sharing (user A uses it for a while, then B, then A again...)
  2. user stupidity ("I gave someone my password so he could try but now he changed it. HELP!")
Please, just once, THINK before posting.

I see, and I did think about it quite a bit. . . I actually think about all of my posts so I don't see where that attitude was coming from. Either way, I would consider it a "fuzzy line" and I suppose its not sharing, although it could be considered sharing...
This thread is closed

Free S2 License
(40 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG