The online racing simulator
!send command [Help Needed]
(31 posts, closed, started )
Oh lol...I've never used String.Parse, I just assumed there was one
ToString() doesn't actually parse string data from objects, what it does is give you a string representation of an object. That's a subtle difference. In fact, ToString() is a lot more powerful really.

Edit: Actually a good way to say it is that ToString() 'manufactures' a string, rather than parses it.
Quote from sun :ok.......

And that attitude is exactly why you'll never be good at programming. You can't even understand pseudo-code.
-
(Blas89) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Blas89, I'm not sure how you consider mIRC script to be relevant to this discussion.
be nice
come on now he is learning give him a chance dont put him down help him thats what he wants not a argument about he cant code not very polite tnot at all at least he is trying
yeah yeah... owen.... you can code very well you just take commands all over spread in the forum and just put it together to a insim. If you cold code as you said it wouldn't be a problem for ya.

BTW you have now your own layout? or still using ours....

I won't help ya but probably GOOGLE will help you.
Ok gentlemen, this has turned from friendly advice into plain bashing and spam, enough is enough.

If the OP doesn't feel the question has been answered sufficiently please get in touch with a mod to reopen the thread. In my opinion things have been explained rather clearly, however.
This thread is closed

!send command [Help Needed]
(31 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG