The online racing simulator
Not really argumentative, but when a full cruise server is available for free, no-one would bother playing the old ones...it's sort of down to loyalty I suppose...
i +1 this request of a free cruise insim, so that i can use it for lan/singleplayer too
No offence, but if you want one why not do what the majority of other people are doing and learning. I say majority as some people just keep asking and asking and asking and asking and asking.......
... i have a crusie insim
Quote from Rascar13 :Hi,

I need a insim system for my server. Its for CityDriving so my team can drive around and have some fun with insim.

So if anyone would help me I would appreciate it
Whether its someone who make it for me or someone who teach me how. The would be easiest if it was someone who made it for me.

I have a crusie insim with a bank lottery and a police thing which does commands automaticly instead of needing binds.

if you can host 24/7 then email me at [email protected] for more details
Quote from DarkTimes :Here's a thought, why don't all your cruise programmers and users get together and make an open-source cruise project for the community? It would be a good experience for you all and I'm sure it would be very popular. Also, I'm confident you would get a lot of help from the other 'non-cruise' programmers on the forum, as I'm sure we would be happy to stop all these 'where do I get an InSim?' threads. As I say, it seems like a good idea to me, if someone was willing to set it up and take charge of it (Note: before you ask, that person's not me ).

+1 Was just about to post that myself DarkTimes. It is an excellent idea, but alas, I dont think it will either be picked up on OR given the chance of life by the rest of the community.
Quote from pro_drift_93 :I have a crusie insim with a bank lottery and a police thing which does commands automaticly instead of needing binds.

if you can host 24/7 then email me at [email protected] for more details

I have 100mb internet connection, and thus can run multiple servers simulataneous. However, because of your hostility towards me and LFSn00b (You lack ANY skills that admin requires. For example, some kind of maturity in actions), I just came to say to you that I won't help you with your server problem. Suffer. :P

I think that was little bit immature and off-topic. Oh, well. Now I said it what I wanted to say to him for couple of days.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG