The online racing simulator
Need insim system [for cruise server]
Hi,

I need a insim system for my server. Its for CityDriving so my team can drive around and have some fun with insim.

So if anyone would help me I would appreciate it
Whether its someone who make it for me or someone who teach me how. The would be easiest if it was someone who made it for me.
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
I somehow think people dont use the search feature.

99.99% of the people that request a cruise InSim APP does not get what they request. The best way to do this, is grab a InSim library and give it a go yourself!
I have tryed 10 times find out how insim works but I dont know how to make it so I cant. Thats why I try to see what people say.
Quote from Rascar13 :I have tryed 10 times find out how insim works but I dont know how to make it so I cant. Thats why I try to see what people say.

you probably don't want to know what they're going to say
#5 - vane
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Then you didn't try hard enough!
But seriously, I think it's unlikely you'll find someone who will make what you want (for free)...

I think, too, that I will not find anyone in here that want to help me. But a try doesnt hurt so I tryed anyways
#7 - vane
all the people who want to make a cruise server who can make a cruise server are making a cruise server, so they wont help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the last thing they would want is competition, so if you want one, you've gotta learn your self or your never going to get one, sorry if i sound threatening but its true!!!
Vane please stop making these useless random posts...if you just left these posts alone they would die off. You know a tiny bit about insim now and your spamming the whole forum with it..Please stop
#9 - vane
hehe *spam* :P *christmas spam*
I move to have vane banned from this forum, at least this section.
Quote from Dygear :I move to have vane banned from this forum, at least this section.

+ 1
#12 - sun
Dont bann him off the forum, he is only trying to help...
#13 - sun
[quote=sun;666187]Dont bann him off the forum, he is only trying to help... and i wish you Vane would stop posting this quote every time you post a comment it is annoying.
Originally Posted by sun
an insim is somthing like LTC where you drive and you get money
Quote from Dygear :I move to have vane + sun banned from this forum, at least this section.

+ 111111111111111
Quote from sun :Dont bann him off the forum, he is only trying to help...

Uhhm, the only help I got from him was... let me see.......... NOTHING! he is only posting some useless posts
Rascar: Do you have any programming knowledge? Preferably in Visual Studio languages...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Rascar: Do you have any programming knowledge? Preferably in Visual Studio languages...

No, I havent really.. Thats the problem
Quote from Rascar13 :No, I havent really.. Thats the problem

Well then I'm afraid NO-ONE is going to do this...nothing against you, it's just nobody has time to spend months coding something like this...

If you learned programming, people would probably be more inclined to help you learn...
hello i need help :)
hello my name is pete and i have a server called ukfc[we are changing the name soon] to UKTC what means UnitedKingdom TrafficCops and we have a lay out but no insim so can any one help me get a insim for my server?
Quote from Demondpeter :hello my name is pete and i have a server called ukfc[we are changing the name soon] to UKTC what means UnitedKingdom TrafficCops and we have a lay out but no insim so can any one help me get a insim for my server?

I will go on your server every day if its a cruise server where you drive on the LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be rebellious - be the only drive on the left cruise server

BTW: Where can I get insim from?
Yes! A left-hand drive cruise server! No more stupid people thinking it's cool to drive on the wrong side! Now they'll all be on the right side! Muahahahaha
Here's a thought, why don't all your cruise programmers and users get together and make an open-source cruise project for the community? It would be a good experience for you all and I'm sure it would be very popular. Also, I'm confident you would get a lot of help from the other 'non-cruise' programmers on the forum, as I'm sure we would be happy to stop all these 'where do I get an InSim?' threads. As I say, it seems like a good idea to me, if someone was willing to set it up and take charge of it (Note: before you ask, that person's not me ).
Quote from DarkTimes :Here's a thought, why don't all your cruise programmers and users get together and make an open-source cruise project for the community?

I doubt that this will happen. Have you read the award thread for the best Cruise Server? They were fighting about who "invented" it and where the most wreckers are.

Looks like they rather want to argue than work together.
It sounds like an excellent idea, the only problem being that at the moment, there are 5 cruise servers, which spreads out the cruisers evenly. If it was open-source (or even if there was a lot of people working on it) then soon enough there would be 50 cruise servers, which defeats the purpose of the cruise server (to have lots of people and to be different)...

Just my :twocents:
Well, that's a user problem, rather than a technical one. It's up to people to decide what they do with their cruise servers, but there definitely seems to be enough of a market to make something like an open-source cruise project worthwhile. That said, I've had a few discussions with people today who all seem to think that open-source cruise wouldn't work, basically due to the attitude of the cruise community in general. Is the cruise community really that insular and argumentative? It would be sad if it was. As I said, it was just a thought.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG