The online racing simulator
Log File
Quote from Wulle :Well ... would be nice to provide some more details about the 64-bit compatibility issue. What does the logfile say? What exactly does the "error reporting thing" say?

here ya go

[Header]
2008-03-19 14:39:56,776 [1] FATAL Live_for_G15.LFG (null) - Fatal exception caught.
System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
at NineBit.LgLcd_Net.LgLcd.lgLcdInit()
at Mtn.LgLcdFramework.LcdOutput.Initialise()
at Live_for_G15.Controller.LFGLcdOutput..ctor(LFGBean aBean)
at Live_for_G15.LFG..ctor()
at Live_for_G15.LFG.Main(String[] args)
2008-03-19 14:39:56,918 [1] FATAL Live_for_G15.LFG (null) - Content of bean:mode=Live_for_G15.Model.NoRace lastMode= player= fuel=Live_for_G15.Model.Fuel elapsedTime=19/03/2008 14:39:56 raceLaps=-1 currentLFSState= gauge= requestConnectDisconnect=False requestReset=False isInSimConnected=False

That's all
Ah, really looks like a 64-bit incompatibility issue,

The exception is raised in a precompiled DLL that LiveForG15 is using. Since I don't have a clue how to make this DLL 64-bit compatible, I currently see no way to solve the issue.

One idea though:

Probably you have installed the 64-bit DotNet Framework?
http://www.microsoft.com/downl ... 788B00&displaylang=de

Is so, can you check, whether changing to this version might solve the issue?
http://www.microsoft.com/downl ... 5e04f5&displaylang=en
k yes i do have 64 .net vers 3. it came in a auto update! I'm willing to test if u need

[EDIT] oh and it says that this is not compatible with a x64 os
and also unless their is a downgrade patch .net 3 is the only thing i can use
Does this program contain the source? If so to get it to work on x64 you need to recompile it on a x64 machine.
i havent got a clue how to compile but if the creator is willing to give the files and instructions of how to do it, i would bee willing to compile and test.
O.k., first step would be to prepare the DotNet Wrapper DLL used by LFG15. If someone wants to give it a try:

- DotNetLCD by "Is mise le meas" (http://www.g15mods.com/tools.html)
ok i have downloaded it.. wat now?
-
(Tribe) DELETED by Tribe : found it
what file am i opening? i cnat find dot net wrapper dll

or any dll for that matter
Look in DotNetLCD\CLDemo-CS

Then open the Green visual studio solution file. Then compile it as i said in the previous post. Then look in DotNetLCD\CLDemo-CS\Bin\Release and you should see a .dll file.
Error 1 The type or namespace name 'lgLcdClassLibrary' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\dotnetlcd\CLDemo-CS\Form1.cs 8 7 CLDemo-CS

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'LCDInterface' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\dotnetlcd\CLDemo-CS\Form1.cs 27 11 CLDemo-CS

Warning 3 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "lgLCDNETWrapper". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. CLDemo-CS

Warning 4 The referenced component 'lgLCDNETWrapper' could not be found.

i havent got a clue lol
Did you unzip it?
yes i did its sat in a folder on my desktop
OK, I see. Thats because thats an example applaction. We need the original developer to post the sources or if not send them to you.
wel i think he has noticed i know naff all so i cant do owt with it so as soon as i get something i will work on it
I would remake a version of this, only i dont have a G15 so that idea goes out the window.
Doesn't the sub-folder '/lgLcdClassLibrary' contain all necessary files to create the DLL? Additionally, I assume that you need some kind of C/C++ compiler instead of C#.
ok so wth am i doing then?
Quote from Tribe :ok so wth am i doing then?

I'd say just wait for now. Unless you magically get the source for it, you will never get it working on x64.

E: Also, Wheres LTC?
err servers down, stupid hosts havent got back after we posted a ticket ages ago
Hi James,

just a quick help with the translation as I see some german words left in the details.

Sprit = Fuel; Spritmenge = Fuel amount; Spielernamen = Player name; Bestzeiten= personal best lap; frühest = early / first pit stop in that context

Hope that helps and nice app.
Ik I Hav No Idea How But Its Working... I Think I Actually Registerd The Dll's So I Am Happy And Any One With X64 Point Them My Way And I Will Help Them

Its Working Omfg Thanku
hi,

ok tribe tried to help me to getting run the addon but i cant register the dlls...dont know why...

in the log i just get that error:

2008-03-20 16:21:46,546 [1] FATAL Live_for_G15.LFG (null) - Fatal exception caught.
System.BadImageFormatException: Es wurde versucht, eine Datei mit einem falschen Format zu laden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
bei NineBit.LgLcd_Net.LgLcd.lgLcdInit()
bei Mtn.LgLcdFramework.LcdOutput.Initialise()
bei Live_for_G15.Controller.LFGLcdOutput..ctor(LFGBean aBean)
bei Live_for_G15.LFG..ctor()
bei Live_for_G15.LFG.Main(String[] args)
2008-03-20 16:21:46,629 [1] FATAL Live_for_G15.LFG (null) - Content of bean:mode=Live_for_G15.Model.NoRace lastMode= player= fuel=Live_for_G15.Model.Fuel elapsedTime=20.03.2008 16:21:46 raceLaps=-1 currentLFSState= gauge= requestConnectDisconnect=False requestReset=False isInSimConnected=False

maybe it could help to solve that problem.

greetz T0m3k

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG