The online racing simulator
#76 - L56
Quote from Feffe85 :Hehe, okey!

Ontopic then: I´d love to try the Z-10's, cause im a big fan of logitechs stuff that has built-in displey :P That's like the only reason for me buying the G15 awhile ago. But i like it and will continue use it

Hope u start looking at the road soon and not on the displ

Huh what? Was looking at me speakers again.

OT: I think the Z10 are one of the best sounding 2.0 speakers around. Only remember that it basically are speakers and sound card in one. You can connect another sound source to it via a 3.5mm mini jack plug input (like analog out from another sound card or mp3 player) but you obviously need the USB plugged it to make the screen work. And if you do that, your pc immediately has another soundcard to choose from. Other than that: I'm very pleased with them. Good basses (both speakers have a bass port that literally breathes air with bass sounds) and sparkle if you need it and everything can be finely tuned.

L56 rating 9.5/10

0.5 points be distracted because of the glossy surface that show my fingerprints all over them. A wipe to get those off is included btw! A wtf....10/10

L56 Out...
dl link fix?
Still no 64bit version
Thread re-aranged and extra download links ;)
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :dl link fix?

the download links are working for me...

I added extra download links just incase the other links are unavalible again and have re-arranged the thread to make it look a bit better
Uhm
Well, this isn't right is it? :P
I downloaded this yesterday, but today it isn't working.
I only get insim guest closed in-game and the log says
2008-07-12 17:49:08,515 [8] WARN Packets.PacketFactory (null) - We're not catching packet type IRP_HLR
2008-07-12 17:49:08,515 [8] WARN Packets.PacketFactory (null) - We're not catching packet type IRP_HLR

Someone have an idea?
-
(TG44) DELETED by TG44
PM me
Quote from Nemox :Well, this isn't right is it? :P
I downloaded this yesterday, but today it isn't working.
I only get insim guest closed in-game and the log says

Someone have an idea?

PM me your messenger address
This is freaking sweet.. have my g15 like over a year and this is the first time I've used the little screen

Thanks
Thanks Sir,

but I have some problems now.

-NET Framework 2.0 = installed
-Fonts installed with drag&drog into fonts directory
-liveForg15 extracted into a folder on desktop; insim and correct directory added

so the problem: If I start liveforg15.exe ERROR can't start.

What could it be?

Quote from Damato :Thanks Sir,

but I have some problems now.

-NET Framework 2.0 = installed
-Fonts installed with drag&drog into fonts directory
-liveForg15 extracted into a folder on desktop; insim and correct directory added

so the problem: If I start liveforg15.exe ERROR can't start.

What could it be?

pm your messenger address
-
If you have any problems contact me by Messenger: [email protected] (Jamesisinthehouse12) DELETED by Jamesisinthehouse12 : Deleted due to limited time...
There's not reason that it shouldn't work in x64. If it were compiled properly it would work on both architectures.
#86 - ed-k
hi
i got it working on a g15 v2
but i can not see it good
half word's are missing
when i drive i 174 km/h
i see 17km/h on my screen
help my please
(if i have time i will uplaod same pic's )
sorry for my bad talking
Hope you understand
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :If you have any problems contact me byMessenger: - - This has been changed, I am very busy now due to exams and tafe coming up, hope you understand... hope someone else can help people

Hope you understand
#88 - ed-k
yes i understand it
are here people whit a g15 v2
yes??? do you see al of your data good your screen
Ive got a bit of a problem here, i have installed it as it says to install it, but as soon as i press LCD button 4 it just dies, no error, nothing.

Anyone help?
It's cool
Quote from DSElement :Ive got a bit of a problem here, i have installed it as it says to install it, but as soon as i press LCD button 4 it just dies, no error, nothing.

Anyone help?

LCD button 4 is the exit button. Use that to shut down the app. Worked for you exactly as intended.
Quote from Panda X :There's not reason that it shouldn't work in x64. If it were compiled properly it would work on both architectures.

Have to repeat this.
Quote from ed-k :yes i understand it
are here people whit a g15 v2
yes??? do you see al of your data good your screen

PM me your messenger address since I have some extra time every now and then to help now
-
(Jamesisinthehouse12) DELETED by Jamesisinthehouse12
I have a little more time now...
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :If you have any problems, send me your messenger address and I will try to help solve your problem
- I am quite busy due to exams and tafe coming up, so I may take a while to respond...

I have a little more time now, so feel free to contact me if you need help and I will help as soon as I can
Did anyone manage to get this working in 64bit Vista? I've just done a fresh install of LFS and followed the instructions but program dies the second I launch it.

When I went to download Net Framework 2.0 it said it was already installed.

Log file reports the following:

Quote :[Header]
2008-10-21 20:02:08,563 [1] FATAL Live_for_G15.LFG (null) - Fatal exception caught.
System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
at NineBit.LgLcd_Net.LgLcd.lgLcdInit()
at Mtn.LgLcdFramework.LcdOutput.Initialise()
at Live_for_G15.Controller.LFGLcdOutput..ctor(LFGBean aBean)
at Live_for_G15.LFG..ctor()
at Live_for_G15.LFG.Main(String[] args)
2008-10-21 20:02:08,620 [1] FATAL Live_for_G15.LFG (null) - Content of bean:mode=Live_for_G15.Model.NoRace lastMode= player= fuel=Live_for_G15.Model.Fuel elapsedTime=21/10/2008 20:02:08 raceLaps=-1 currentLFSState= gauge= requestConnectDisconnect=False requestReset=False isInSimConnected=False

Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :Windows Vista
32-BIT ONLY (Currently waiting for a 64-Bit version...)

Quote from Skinny :Did anyone manage to get this working in 64bit Vista? I've just done a fresh install of LFS and followed the instructions but program dies the second I launch it.

When I went to download Net Framework 2.0 it said it was already installed.

Log file reports the following:

Well thank you for that and yes I did read it but some indicated there was no reason for this not to work on 64 bit, but I guess it's a crime to ask a question on here....

LFS forums, making Iraq look like a friendly place :rolleyes:
Quote from Panda X :There's not reason that it shouldn't work in x64. If it were compiled properly it would work on both architectures.

Just in case you missed it
em LOL
oh... how I miss the days when people could be bothered to read before posting ... wait, when were those days?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG