The online racing simulator
[REL] Drift Gauge and G-Meter v1.4
(168 posts, started )
Quote :*Extract the drift folder, drift.ini and d3d8.dll to your LFS root folder
*Edit cfg.txt, find and replace these lines:

OutSim Mode 2
OutSim Delay 1
OutSim IP 127.0.0.1
OutSim Port 20000
OutSim ID 1

Do that and then run LFS.
How can I make the Drift gauge visible when I switch to whole car view?
Quote from Gibslime :How can I make the Drift gauge visible when I switch to whole car view?

not possible, because of the way OutGauge works
hey man how i use this with the camera out ! ?
the view of above of car ?? can i do this ?
Quote from tio nocho :hey man how i use this with the camera out ! ?
the view of above of car ?? can i do this ?

Quote from herki :not possible, because of the way OutGauge works

learn to read!
Mmm strange.. I tried this when demo several times and everytime LFS crashed when booting.

Now I got S2 and noticed that I still had the files in my LFS rootfolder.
So I edited my cfg.txt and it worked from the first time :O

(about 1 week between installing it as demo and not working to S2 and working)
i noticed that when i put the line "insim 29999" in my autoexec.lfs file the Gauge don't work... The Insim however works. I'm not too experienced in this In/OutSim stuff so it might be normal. I'm just learning new things. :P So... my conclusion is that if i want to run the Drift Gauge i don't have to enable the InSim.

PS: A bit of a pointless post, but for someone it may be helpful.
How can i get rid of the g-force gauge and the angle meter??
Quote from aoun :How can i get rid of the g-force gauge and the angle meter??

open drift.ini and change a few things.
Or delete all files which you extracted from the archive
Can i use Drift Meter AND Analog Gauges ( RiskedRUM's ) at the same time ? because both replace D3d8.dll file... what shall i do ?
Quote from Dudles :Can i use Drift Meter AND Analog Gauges ( RiskedRUM's ) at the same time ? because both replace D3d8.dll file... what shall i do ?

hmmm.....If I can try to put it into AnaGauges. But I don´t know if I am allowed to ??
Quote from riskredruM :hmmm.....If I can try to put it into AnaGauges. But I don´t know if I am allowed to ??

it would be awesome m8 !
Quote from Dudles :it would be awesome m8 !

hmmm... I have some problems. The graphics are in the game. Outsim receive is ok. But no value is changing. All values are 0,0. I don´t know why ??

Sorry.
how to see the Gmeter when the view is in 3rd person??
Quote from BlackLotusDrift :how to see the Gmeter when the view is in 3rd person??

its not possible learn to read a couple of post up ^
Great addon, just one thing I noticed: the lateral G's don't measure high enough. It tops out at just under 3 G's when driving the BF1. Realistically, it should measure up to at least 5 G's.
I dont get how to install this!
Download -> extract to main LFS folder. I'm sure it has readme.
Oh dear, Wheres the ROOT folder? Yes im a Newbie with Pcs!! Getting old now!
the main LFS folder (ie the folder that LFS.exe is in)
what do i do with the
driftggauges1.4-souce.zip

ive done everyhthing it sais on the readme, still no sign of cool metre :\

edit: dont worry, fixed it, my cfg fodler edit wasnt saving properly, so it was going back to default, i fixed it now and i love the metre
Super nice addon but it has a problem, it goes only to 2.2 G and that`s not a lot, with the FBm any corner i can top it easly and with the BF1 only braking it goes to 2.2 how to make-it to mesure on a bigger scale up to 6-7 G-s ?
how
where do i put this

[REL] Drift Gauge and G-Meter v1.4
(168 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG