The online racing simulator
[REL] Drift Gauge and G-Meter v1.4
(168 posts, started )
Does this only work in S1 and s2?
Quote from Kevin. :Does this only work in S1 and s2?

Think twice before you're posting: Racer_S2 is (still) a Demo Racer... now guess
were do I place this in?
read the readme
Nice work man, but it don't work for me. I don't know what happens. I puted in my lfs folder all files and then I replaced the lines but when I entered in lfs it don't work.

Any suggestions ?

Thx
Quote from BoyGTA :Nice work man, but it don't work for me. I don't know what happens. I puted in my lfs folder all files and then I replaced the lines but when I entered in lfs it don't work.

Any suggestions ?

Thx

check the lines you replaced if they are correctly replaced. i thought i replaced correctly - but after 3rd check i found the mistake
I had checked the the lines and corrected them but still nothing.

At first I had no Root folder so I made one. May that be the problem?
Lacking the stuff to edit the DDS myself... could someone spit out a dds of the ball for me with negative colors? I tried to edit the INI but it just gave me a black ball with yellow rim, and i want a yellow ball with white rim

nevermind, i got it
This is excellent. Shame about the chase cams though

Anyway I made a colourful D-Guage.
Attached images
shot-1.jpg
Attached files
dgauge.dds - 16.1 KB - 469 views
:jawdrop:

this prog is soo cool!!!
i love it!!
and about puttingit more in the corner, in the config file, u can change the coordinates, or doesnt that work??
i love the prog, olso with drifting!

nice work
I still need help.
Quote from Kevin. :I still need help.

Root refers the your LFS install folder (like "LFS_S2_ALPHA_V", or LFS/whatever you might have renamed it), not a folder named "Root".
Can someone please talk me though how to do this, i really new as this, thanks
I thought my screenshot made it clear enough.
And there is a readme file that is easy to understand
thanks great its working now, i only have the numbers though, no gauge with needle,
2 requests for features

a fading "trail" for the G-Ball
a peak needle on the drift angle guage, so i can see what my angle was AFTER the drift and i'm not going to run into anything
The frame rate drops to about 45 fps from my original 140 fps. Not happy with choppy game play!! Any chance of improving that bit??
Quote from drift_apprentice :The frame rate drops to about 45 fps from my original 140 fps. Not happy with choppy game play!! Any chance of improving that bit??

45 fps aren't choppy
How is it even possible to drop that much? I don't get any fps loss O.o
#71 - Jakg
not noticed any issues, are you sure that something wasn't running in the background?
I am sure!! so u guys get no frame rate drops?
#73 - Jakg
nope, its just an overlay
I just removed the G meter text, straight away, 30 frames more! now its 70 fps or so... Then I removed the Drift angle number, another 30 frames more!! Back to what it should be now without any text output.

So why are the simple text stuffing up my frame rate so much?
is it possible to have it outside?

[REL] Drift Gauge and G-Meter v1.4
(168 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG